Trailer Needed…

• benjisdad
    Newton, Iowa

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope that everyone is getting a chance to get out and take advantage of the fall bite. By the looks of some of the reports the fishing has been good.

For those that may not know, I am the tournament director for Recycled Fish. We recently participated in a 24 hour fish-a-thon, our annual fund raising event for our organization. We had a great 24 hours here in Iowa where I fished, as well as all over the country and Canada.

As the weather starts to cool, our thoughts and plans are turning towards our annual On Ice Tour. Our tour this year includes 22 events, with quite a few involving tournaments and ice fishing events we are running. One of the needs that has come up is the need for a bit newer trailer. Our trailer has served us well, but it’s time for a bit of an upgrade.

Recycled Fish is looking for a trailer donation that would help us continue to spread the word throughout the ice belt on conservation and stewardship. Our current trailer is 6x7x4. If you happen to know of anyone, or you yourself have one that you feel might fit our needs, please contact me via a PM or leave a note here that I can follow up on. Should a trailer company like to assist, we have something to offer in return.

Thanks all for taking time to read this post, for supporting Recycled Fish and for passing the word along..

This post has been approved by IDO management

Recycled Fish

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.