Looking for a part for a Yamaha Outboard

• amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I am posting this for a family member and not sure where to put it. His name is Ryan and he sent me some pics of the broken part, but we don’t know the name of the part so I thought I would try posting here first before putting it in the classifieds.

I will post a picture of the part and the rest of the details I do have and hopefully we can go from there?

The motor is a 2007 Yamaha 25 horse and I beleive it is a 2-stroke. The other numbers I have are 6L2K L 1034077. I will attach one of the pics for now so you can see what it looks like.
    If this post is not acceptable, let me know and I will put it wherever it should go. Thanks.

jim-bailey
    Clinton County Iowa

You can go right to the yamaha outboard website and look up replacement parts for the model you have. It will give you part numbers and factory price. Just punch in the year, 2 stroke or 4 stroke and the model number and it pops right up. Click on Bracket 1 for a picture of your part. Good Luck.
    Jim

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Try calling Hoots Sports in Perham. They might have the parts you need. If not they will be able to help you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.