New Humminbird ready to go

• sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

Great week .sun is finally out .the ice is gone and Brian Helped me mount the new 898c SI on the boat.Now all we have to do is get the wind to go down so I can go try it.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Your’re going to let a little wind stop you? You live in KS, it never stops, right?

sharkbait

Quote:

Your’re going to let a little wind stop you? You live in KS, it never stops, right?

Ya between Nebraska sucking and Oklahoma blowing it always is windy here.I’ll get it hooked up and as soon as you can get here to show me how it works we’ll go.That work Ben.45 degrees and 45 mph wind.I’ll go if you do.If it was 60 out I’m sure I would be out there.The bilge pump works but cold is cold when the wind is blowing

jhalfen

Welcome to the club!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Quote:

Ya between Nebraska sucking and Oklahoma blowing it always is windy here.I’ll get it hooked up and as soon as you can get here to show me how it works we’ll go.That work Ben.45 degrees and 45 mph wind.I’ll go if you do.If it was 60 out I’m sure I would be out there.The bilge pump works but cold is cold when the wind is blowing

WOW 45mph!! We had some chilly gusts to 25 or so today. 45mph this time of year and you don’t last long on the water. I just got my new iPilot Terrova today and if the lakes were open I’d be thinking hard about a little trip, 45 mph winds or not. I’d like to think us Nebraska boys are just a little tougher than you Kansas boys.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I’d like to think us Nebraska boys are just a little tougher than you Kansas boys.

Hmmmmmm, so many thoughts come to mind reading that!

Gus isnt so sure he buys that one!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

No prob Chris, happy to help out!

But c’mon….a little wind and chill? As excited as you are, I figured you’d be out there no matter what! I want a fishing report tomorrow!

sharkbait

Garver you cant give me crap about much.didnt you get skunked for a week on McConaughey in nice weather when I used to live up that way.And Not sure if you remember but it was my daughter and son on Mille Lacs that day that everyone was whining about the cold a couple years ago.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Oh MANNNNN!!! Bringing up Ben’s 5 dayer on Mac…yikes!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

You got me, and just when I was starting to have days where Mac wouldn’t haunt me.

Besides, any oportunity I get to give my friends from KS or IA a hard time, I have to do it. Especialy now that Husker football is coming back!!! So are you a Wildcat or a Jayhawk?

sharkbait

Our group landed a 12+ # eye up there middle of last summer on a business trip.Not to rub it in or anything.I kind of have to like KU and KSU. Not smart enough to spell grdaduta or dplma so I just have to watch the sports.My girlfriend is a KU Med grad and everyone knows KSU is THE AGRONOMY school so got to like em both.It would be awesome to see them meet in the final four.Well hope the weather blows through and can play with the boat sometime this weekend.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I knew it…he’s a wildjay. Or maybe a cathawk…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.