lock & dam # 3

• hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

What in the HE double hockey sticks is up with the USACE Lock & Dam #3, flow and water temp are “M” missing, where are my tax dollars going ??????

igotone

Quote:

What in the HE double hockey sticks is up with the USACE Lock & Dam #3, flow and water temp are “M” missing, where are my tax dollars going ??????

down a big government rat hole

JasonP
    Twin Cities

just checked it 60 seconds ago….

LINK

and…

LINK

ssaall

I’ve found that they are generally posted the temp later in the day. Don’t know what time you have tried.

JasonP
    Twin Cities

at times I haven’t been able to find USACE links either…their homepage is a total CF of information…and as they’ve tried to improve it links have been moved around i think.

The fish are always biting somewhere on the river regardless of flows/temps. I’m bummed out today ’cause I’m landlocked with a motor in the shop.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Your and my tax dollars are being put to good use.

I don’t recall which report I read it on, but Lock #3 is getting ready for $97 Million in construction. The station numbers there will be hit and miss for a while.

Stop in to Everts when you’re up Hairjig, Dean or I can give you an in person summary of the stage/flow/temps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.