Plano Customer Service

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

Several years ago I purchase close to 20 of the Falcon Tackle Organizer Boxes. Well the last couple years the black clips the keep the boxes closed had started to become brittle and break. I called Falcon and learned that line of boxes were sold to Plano. So I called Plano and informed them of what was happening as asked if there was a way to order new clips. The guy just asked for my address and in a couple days I recieve a large envelope full of replacements. It’s great that they stand behind their products even product they didn’t produce at the time. I really love the boxes and didn’t want replace them just because the clips were breaking. I don’t know that there are a lot of companies who back their product like that anymore.

So big to Plano’s great customer service!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Love hearing positive feed back about company’s!

igotone

I love my Plano boxes as well

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Their great! AI purchased a Plano compact bow case for my daughter’s bow. The velcro straps were missing from the hardware package. Gander Mountain wouldn’t exchange it. I went to Plano’s website and fillout the email customer support box. About 5 days later, I received an entire hardware package that was complete! Very good company

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.