Rochester Sport Show

• pbitschura

Is the sport show this weekend weighted toward boat and camper sales? Is there a fair representation of fishing factory reps and equipment. The show in LaCrosse last year was a disappointment in my mind, no dealers, little equipment, everthing aimed at boat and camper sales, with the usual outfitter boothes.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Each year they seem to be adding more to the show which makes it better. Last year they added some resort booths and tackle booths. I would think that this year should be even better.
    Thanks, Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Walleye Searchers has a booth this year, stop by and say Hi!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I’ve been at the Rochester Sport and Boat Show both Friday night and Sat. and theres some great looking boats at the Smitty’s Marine area, lots of resorts, Hooked On Fishing booth, lots of seminars, campers, travel trailers, and the Walleye Searchers booth is giving away free wingworms to the kids. You don’t have to be a little kid either. See you there Sunday. Thanks, Bill

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Bill,

I thought about heading out to the sports show for a bit today. Is it mostly boats camping/vacatioin stuff or is there some good tackle dealers thare as well? I know Hooked on Fishing is there but is there a lot of other booths with the same set up?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

There are several different boat dealers there, some resorts there, campers and trailers, and one huge tackle booth there. I picked up 4 fishing placemats for my kitchen table for 4.00 at that one. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.