Minnkota/Lowrance question?

• hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Hey guys, I’m trying unsuccessfully I might add to ask someone from Lowrance a question. But I’m of the firm belief that there is far more knowledge on this site than Lowrance “customer NO service” will ever have. (thanks for letting me vent) Any way here is my dilema: I have an older 74# maxxum bow mount w/universal sonar built in transducer, I recently disconnected my FL-8 vexilar due to interference issues. I got an old X-85 liquid crystal sonar . I’m wondering if they make a small “pigtail” that connects to the built transducer lead and has the 2-pin connector for the X-85….Whew ! I hope I made that clear as to what I’m looking for…….Help.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

What kHz is the trolling motor transducer? The X85 is a 192 kHz unit.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

This is the one Part# MKR-US-6 for $14.88: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0012370014201a&type=product&cmCat=perf&rid=0180101070502&xpid=k76919&cm_ven=Affiliate&cm_cat=TheFind%2C%20Inc.&cm_pla=DDI%20Link&cm_ite=

If so you are in luck its on sale for half price!! As far as I can tell with the info provided this is the one your looking for but might want to call them to confirm before ordering to make sure it works as planned.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Quote:

What kHz is the trolling motor transducer? The X85 is a 192 kHz unit.

I don’t know the khz on the trolling motor transducer it’s a 24 volt 60″ shaft 74# thrust Maxxum w/ battleship mount and foot cable control.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Tim, YOU ROCK MAN !! Thanks for the info. I knew I could count on the knowledge of people on this awesome web site. If we run into each other on the river this year I’m buying you a few Beers my man .. Thanks again..”Hairjig”

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Just paying back a little to a site that helps me out a lot! Glad i could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.