RV Rentals

• glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Does anyone have any suggestions on RV Rentals? Any leads or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

iceman35
    upstate New York

I’d first check your yellow pages where you live. Any big RV place will have rentals. Warning— its not cheap.
    here in NY, I have about 5 giant RV places within 50 miles. they all advertise rentals.
    I have friends who bought used ones. they travel to stock car racing. fix er uppers. under 5000$ they were on the road. your local want ads should be littered with these for sale. Something to think about. Also inquire about how much these things cost to park at a campground or RV park. Hotels look cheaper.
    I was gonna rent one this summer and take the kids to Fla.— Flying and hotels, car rentals was actually cheaper.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

a few years ago, I tried to use Cruise America, what a disater! They would not commit to a particular unit, every one I saw looked like it had been rode hard and put away wet. Seems like they prefer to rent to fly-in tourists, who really have no choice once they get picked-up at the airport, and have no other options. Ended up using a local RV dealership, the unit was in great shape, no problems at all.
    HRG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.