Pool 4 Fish Kill! The rest of the story!

• millerman
    Red Wing, MN

I was just reading through all the post and looking at the video. Wow that sucks. I hope they do find alternate options for dead or dying fish. I thank BK and Jessie for taking the time to post this. I think it was an eye opener for most. Everyone has a right to earn a living! It’s to bad those who have envy have to spout off in a direction that it didn’t need to go!

hags54701
    Eau Claire, WI

Was there an update given on the fish kill story? I searched the general forum a bit and wasn’t able to put an eyeball on it. I was just curious as to the cause of the kill. Thanks for a swift kick in the right direction.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Normal collateral damage with a netting operation of that size according to the DNR who investigated the issue.

As far as the rest of the story… congratulations to Ted Takasaki on being selected to the Fishing Hall of Fame…WTG Ted!…

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

I was just reading through all the post and looking at the video. Wow that sucks. I hope they do find alternate options for dead or dying fish. I thank BK and Jessie for taking the time to post this. I think it was an eye opener for most. Everyone has a right to earn a living! It’s to bad those who have envy have to spout off in a direction that it didn’t need to go!

Maybe I missed something here, but the only spouting I remember was the comm fishermen whinning about how we all wanted to take their jobs, I do remember BK asking about the fish and the replies that they were legal and some loss was expected, most thought ok, to bad but that’s the way it goes.
    Maybe you can please remind me of other spouting and where anybody wanted to eliminate jobs?

Al

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Great picture millerman!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.