Vikes Fans

• sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

This got me pumped this morning. Saints are going down Sunday! Vikes-38 Saints-21

Vikings/Cowboys

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

42-31 VIKES

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Gonna be a great game!!!

I bet we shut up that crowd in the first quarter and don’t look back!!!

MY prediction is: They will key in on The Ol’ Gun Slinger too much and AP is going to run wild!!! He’s been quiet only because they’re putting 8 in the box. 162 and 2TD for All Day!

SUBERBOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHERBS
    Wi

Saints 45 Vikes 14, Farve is bound and determined to screw a good thing up, Sharper just knows the Ol’boy 2 well. 2 picks one 2 the house.

troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

I don’t care if they win or lose. It would be cool to win but I’m going fishing.

mskyfshntchr
    Dodge Center, MN

Quote:

Saints 45 Vikes 14, Farve is bound and determined to screw a good thing up, Sharper just knows the Ol’boy 2 well. 2 picks one 2 the house.

How many times did Sharper pick Favre off when Sharper was with the Vikings and Favre as a Packer? They played 6 games against each other (2005-2007).

How many did he get? He got 1 in 6 games…

He’ll get one less on Sunday….
    37-20 Vikings roll…

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

See the thread title ???? Welcome aboard another Vikes Fan out of the closet

big G

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Take a deep breath boys, it’s only Thursday. Only 3 more days.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Quote:

Quote:

See the thread title ???? Welcome aboard another Vikes Fan out of the closet

big G

Yea like you Viking fans never never jump on a Packer post

Saints 28 Viks 21 Favre has a int on the last drive and Sharper returns it for a pick 6 (he is double motavated for this game)

igotone

Quote:

It should B a Brees 2 beat the Queens

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

It should B a Brees 2 beat the Queens

Wasn’t ROMO gonna ROLLO ???

The fact that the title of thread is directed to Vikes Fans and you opened it, just shows your true colors

big G

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Keep your “pipe-dream” going boys, we’ll be here Monday to bring you back to reality ………………..

I HO PE

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just like last week…. You guys have been eating Crow all week… are you not full yet ????

big G

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Again big g if you just passed this over

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Packer post ??? Been awhile…..wasn’t that like last year ?????

big G

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Keep your “pipe-dream” going boys, we’ll be here Monday to bring you back to reality ………………..

I HO PE

Yup! Just like every weeks prediction this NFL season.. Sooner or later you guys have to be right I guess. I’m pretty sick of hearing,,, Favre will get hurt this week, Favre will lose the game this week, Favre will melt down and throw 5 picks, Favre will fall off the map come late season.. My goodness guys give it up! Like I said, you’re bound to be right one of these days,,we just don’t need to hear it every single week..

Let me guess,, if the Vikes win the SB then the comments like,, get ready to not know who your QB is for the next 6 months..etc etc etc.. we get it.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

Quote:

I HO PE

Yup! Just like every weeks prediction this NFL season.. Sooner or later you guys have to be right I guess. I’m pretty sick of hearing,,, Favre will get hurt this week, Favre will lose the game this week, Favre will melt down and throw 5 picks, Favre will fall off the map come late season.. My goodness guys give it up! Like I said, you’re bound to be right one of these days,,we just don’t need to hear it every single week..

Let me guess,, if the Vikes win the SB then the comments like,, get ready to not know who your QB is for the next 6 months..etc etc etc.. we get it.

not worth your time man as much as I agree they are still in love and you know how hard break ups go….

Hope to see a good game this weekend!!!

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

You Viking haters are sick. Keep hating if it makes you feel better. Its really jealousy bleeding through you. And if you keep predicting a Vikings loss you’ll be right sooner or later won’t you? If we do end up losing this week or in the Super Bowl, don’t you dare try to say I told you so. We are proud to be where we’re at and wouldn’t be here with out the guy your all throwing under bus. So you can lick my .

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

I’m hoping for something like a 42-45 game, gonna be really boring if its 47-0, no matter who wins.

Which will be the Saints btw…

Al

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Quote:

Quote:

Packer post ??? Been awhile…..wasn’t that like last year ?????

big G

did you see Aaron Rodgers overthrow Greg Jennings in OT for the win?? he was wide open!

Favre would have made that pass…

perch_44

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

You Viking haters are sick. Keep hating if it makes you feel better. Its really jealousy bleeding through you. And if you keep predicting a Vikings loss you’ll be right sooner or later won’t you? If we do end up losing this week or in the Super Bowl, don’t you dare try to say I told you so. We are proud to be where we’re at and wouldn’t be here with out the guy your all throwing under bus. So you can lick my .

JEALOUSY!!!!! Oh yeah……we’re jealous of a team that has “choked” every time it has made it to the big dance.

We just like to grind on it because we, and you Queens fans, know it is inevitable

And besides, you guys get really irritable when you are reminded of it

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Hey cheeseheads…. start your own football thread. lmao Let us Viking fans enjoy this week. I hate to tell ya cheese boys, Favre, Peterson, Harvin, and our defense is gonna kick some on the Saints. Booke it!!

igotone

Quote:

Hey cheeseheads…. start your own football thread. lmao Let us Viking fans enjoy this week. I hate to tell ya cheese boys, Favre, Peterson, Harvin, and our defense is gonna kick some on the Saints. Booke it!!

Way to much Purple Kool-Aid being drank around here

The game is not for three days!!

Fly high now. That way the crash will be a lot harder

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Good idea, they could title the thread “wait ’till next year” or something original like “who’s won more super bowls”. Maybe even their own forum where they could reminisce (sp?) about some of their favorite former players like Terdell Middleton, Rich Campbell, Chester Marcol, Tony Mandarich, etc.

Anyways, I digress. Let’s keep the wagon rolling boys, pull up our purple panties, may our kool-aid cups over-floweth, and continue to enjoy the view through our purple glasses for a few more weeks! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

perch_44

Skol Vikings!

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/21/prince-vikings-song-audio_n_432433.html

With Prince on your side you cant lose

The pic of Prince next to #4 = priceless

Purple and Gold Lyrics
    the veil of the sky draws open
    the roar of the chariots touch down
    we r the ones who have now come again
    and walk upon water like solid ground
    as we approach the throne we won’t bow down
    this time we won’t b denied raise every voice and let it b known
    in the name of the purple and gold

we come in the name of the purple and gold
    all of the odds r in r favor
    no prediction 2 bold
    we r the truth if the truth can b told
    long reign the purple and gold

the eyes say ready 4 battle
    no need 4 sword in hand
    we r all amped up like a rock n roll band
    ready 2 celebrate every score
    ready 2 fight the elegant war
    ready 2 hear the crowd roar

that’s what we came 4
    and so much more

r spirits may b tired
    r bodies may b worn
    but since this day is r destiny
    r history – that’s y we must b
    4ever strong as the wind that blows the Vikings’ horn

Wheres the lil guy puking graemlin????

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.