Where did the peanut gallery go?

• jldii

Quote:

Isn’t AP the best in the league???? Where has the queens great running game gone???

AP had 26 rushes yesterday. Add on top of that the runs by Taylor and Harvin, and we ran the ball more than 35 times.

The running game is still alive and fine.

herefishyfishy
    MN

Quote:

Totally agree…. technically, why did they score over 7 then ????

big G

AHHH G Thats AWESOME!!!!!

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

As for the class issue, they where playing a team that displayed no class in the smack talk leading up to the game, and none in the few moments of the game when they still thought they where in it. The Cowboys continue year in and year out to set the standard for “classlessness”!

I wonder how closely people are watching when they mention the lack of running attack by the Vikes. Teams that don’t come in focusing on stopping A.P. and the running attack get run over. Those who focus on stopping A.P. end up biting on a bunch of fake hand offs to him and then the old man burns them down the field. It’s a pick your posion scenario.
    Those who mention Dallas not showing up for the game must not have watched the game. They showed up, they tried to put up for about one quarter, then they where blown off the field by an INSPIRED defensive effort by the purple. One of the most dominant performances by a defensive line I’ve witnessed in 40 plus years of following football.
    I pulled hard for the Pack to get past Arizona and New Orleans. I think a third match up with them would have been the best game of the year. I think the Saints/Vikes game could be great, or could be a big let down. I know the Vikes will come to play, not sure if the Saints are as good as the hype. We’ll see next Sunday.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

I was a little surprised at the TD more from a conservative Chilli standpoint than anything but am I only only one to think that NOT scoring is disrespectful?

You DO score out of respect for the Cowboys ability to pull off miracles of miracles and still beat you. The ‘boys were toast, 99.99% sure of it but strange things happen in the NFL, especially to the Vikes.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

We all know the Queens and Favre are classless, but Dallas was calling timeouts so they felt the game wasn’t over, so why should the queens? Score away.

I don’t know why you guys are so excited about the Queens. Obviously the outcome of the game had more too due with Dallas being a horrible team and didn’t show up than the Queens performance.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I couldn’t agree more. Now, let’s hope NO lays down for us also.

gregh
    s.e. minn

Edited to removed personal attack on a member.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Put this in Favre’s hands alone, and you are done—remember your Carolina game where he was looking one way and threw another??????? That is what you will get, another Carolina game. If I were the Saints, I’d replicate that game plan. Wasn’t me that said the queens were getting away from being a run first team–it was your MN radio announcers.
    If the queens get AP going, the defense shows up to play(they are hard to beat when they do) to slow down the Saints, and play action pass allows for Favre to work his magic–no question you could ride this thing into the superbowl and Favre can retire and go into the hall in purple—other than that?????? we know the outcome.

Just be happy you are not playing outside this time of year.
    now, where is my black and white TV???

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Once we were seeded second and in the playoffs, I was cheering for the Saints. Playing in a dome, or more importantly, on artificial turf anywhere is our best bet away from home.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Quote:

Quote:

If the queens are going to place all this on Favre’s shoulders–expect to play your last game this coming weekend.

Yeah, he had an off game yesterday. Just terrible vision and no touch on his passes. I can see where you are coming from.

I don’t talk much about the Wild here because I talk about them elsewhere. As for the Avs, good luck. You’ll do about as good as the Blues or Blackhawks did last year with a young team.

As for the first poster complaining about runing up the score, how come it was OK for your Pack to run thye score up on AZ? Classless.

Genius commentary at its finest. I guess you are right. I am pretty disappointed myself with the Avs leading the northwest division and third in the western conference. Those crappy blackhawks you spoke of are number one in the nhl this year so clearly they aren’t doing anything right either.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I don’t talk much about the Wild here because I talk about them elsewhere. As for the Avs, good luck. You’ll do about as good as the Blues or Blackhawks did last year with a young team.

Genius commentary at its finest. I guess you are right. I am pretty disappointed myself with the Avs leading the northwest division and third in the western conference. Those crappy blackhawks you spoke of are number one in the nhl this year so clearly they aren’t doing anything right either.

Who are you, Sid Hartman? I am talking about the playoffs, regular season. You have a young team like the Blues and the Hawks had last year, but for most of your squad this would be their first playoff. And thanks for being the first person on this board to recognize my genius.

By the way…

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Thanks for the video. It points out well that the Avs have players that play and look like hockey players. The wild have guys that can’t perform on the ice, but do really good impersonations while sitting in the penalty box. So according to you the Avs are young and thus won’t do any good(while currently doing very well). Your Wild suck, with experienced players on the team. So your final expert analysis is what….????

jldii

We want Jacque LaMaire back!!

Boring style of hockey to watch, but he’s a winner.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Thanks for the video. It points out well that the Avs have players that play and look like hockey players. The wild have guys that can’t perform on the ice, but do really good impersonations while sitting in the penalty box. So according to you the Avs are young and thus won’t do any good(while currently doing very well). Your Wild suck, with experienced players on the team. So your final expert analysis is what….????

I believe this whole hockey thing started out as to why we do not talk about the WILD on IDO as much as the Vikings….. the point is and was, they are not giving us much to talk about ???? Genius ?? I guess “I” have been called worse…

big G

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Still bitter about getting trashed by the Wild in the playoffs? Tough to swallow when you are the big time favorites and ya get beat by a bunch of hacks.

If you are looking to stir the pot you will have much more luck being a Packer fan, Sioux fan, Badger fan.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

I believe this whole hockey thing started out as to why we do not talk about the WILD on IDO as much as the Vikings….. the point is and was, they are not giving us much to talk about ???? Genius ?? I guess “I” have been called worse…

big G

He’s talking to me G.

We had a rough start and made big organizational changes, something that I would think the formerly bottom dwelling Avs fan could appreciate. You guys suffered some growing pains last year like we did early this year.

The Hawks were young last year. The Blues were young last year. Relax, just saying enjoy the season. Why so defensive?

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Oh, don’t worry! I am a huge Packers fan too. I won’t repeat all of my love the your purple pride team, but you can look it up if you want. I just haven’t decided if I want your purple fairies to win this week and lose in the Super Bowl so it hurts more, or for you to just get your butts knocked out this weekend so your Favre offseason drama fun can begin.

herefishyfishy
    MN

After your team(Anyone in the NFL) looses why wouldnt a person root for thier division to win it all? For Packer fans that would just prove what a high quality team beat them twice this year. That should be a good excuse for you…to root for your division

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Nice thought, but not a chance. They call it a rivalry for a reason. I can cheer for the Bears or Lions, not the purple pride.

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.