Where did the peanut gallery go?

• jldii

What happened to all the great football prognosticators and Viking haters around here.

You mean to tell me you guys can’t find anything to cut the Vikings down about after beating the all mighty Cowboys 34-3??

I’ll complain about the holding penalty to Harvin the refs didn’t call if that will help!!

bigpike

I’ve stayed away from the Viking fray for most of the season. But at the begining I predicted a bad finish for Chili / Favre marriage. I can now officially come out and say I was wrong. Favre proved he still has it. Good luck to the Vikings next week- should be a good game

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

How’s this, the last TD was the most classless thing I’ve seen in the NFL since the days when Jimmy Johnson was coaching the Cowboys. The Queens officially have no class now.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

How’s this, the last TD was the most classless thing I’ve seen in the NFL since the days when Jimmy Johnson was coaching the Cowboys. The Queens officially have no class now.

It’s a game in which you play ALL 4 quarters. If you can’t play ALL 4 quarters don’t bother playing at all.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds more like sour whiskey Did you not hear Brett after the game, how Dallas ran the score up on Thanksgiving against the Pack, a few years back, by kicking a field goal with seconds remaining ??? Payback is a bieoch

big G

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Can’t help it if they win, still hate them, always have and always will, hope they lose next week

jldii

Oh really….even worse than Moss mooning Lambeau?

The game is 60 minutes long. If Dallas didn’t want them to score on them again, all they had to do was stop them. They didn’t so they have to live with it, and so do you.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

I hate it when teams just run the ball because they don’t want the other team to look bad. I say if they can’t stop it keep doing it until they learn how to stop it. This is pro football not little kids playing in the back yard.

SKOL VIKES!

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

This is pro football not little kids playing in the back yard.

Exactly! If you don’t like it do something about it next time to stop it.

Robin Holden
    Nestor Falls ON

I thought it was professional sports we were watching not toddler league where we should congratulate the losers or even better call it a tie and everyone wins. Also its the playoffs, play till the end, try and score on every possession and let the next team your playing know that you don’t quit no matter what. I thought they could have pulled the starters tho, oh well not my call.

nord

That last TD was just pay back for the 1975 team!

Josh Runksmeier
    Pequot Lakes, MN

I guss we better stop before the whistle is blown now too or the other team will get mad

hags54701
    Eau Claire, WI

Hmmm, now is it play to the end or running it up because the Cowboys did it a few years back? Because if it is the second, then it only makes sense that the Cowboys were just playing to the end and sending a message to their next opponent. Either way, who gives a The best team won today and I hate the Cowboys. It will be interesting next week no doubt. The Vikes better hope the Saints line is as bad as the Cowboys, because Brees and those receivers won’t provide the same breaks that Tony Simpson Romo did. Looking forward to seeing it.
    Not to get ahead of the year, but I can’t wait to see how you new Favre finatics react to the upcoming offseason. With a long playoff win, it only makes sense that Mr. Brett won’t have nearly the six months he needs to make up his mind.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Quote:

WHAT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE?!?! Make that PURPLE Cheese

sivee
    Hudson,Wi. Locked out/ Croix

Brett is #1 even though i”m not viking fan.
    Wish him the best.
    I don’t involved with the peanut gallery, i”m too busy fishing/hunting
    Hope too see him go out on top

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I take it the the Queens won?!? Was fishing all morning, then off to the archery range with my daugfhters for an afternoon of flinging a few. Since the bears were out at about week 4….season is over. I’ll support who ever is from the NFC North. Good luck to the Queens, I honestly hope that Farve doesn’t try toooo hard and choke.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It is BOTH…..

big G

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Quote:

We THANK the JETS 4 FARVE..4 NOT The PACK!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Randy, they not only won… they showed how much more superior they are to Americas Team, the supposed best team in the NFC…. spanked em 34-3…. Glad I could help get you caught up to speed

big G

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

I thought the most interesting part was the talking heads blasting the Vikings all week and talking about how the Cowboys were going to walk all over them. No sooner was the game over than they started the same thing about how the Saints were going to blast the Vikings.

I’m wondering how good Brees (no doubt a very good Qback) will play with Allen hanging around his neck?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Brett is #1 even though i”m not viking fan.
    Wish him the best.
    I don’t involved with the peanut gallery, i”m too busy fishing/hunting
    Hope too see him go out on top

Thanks Steve you are a class act and a true Packer Fan

Wish all the Packer Fans shared your attitude, I am not a Packer Fan but always have enjoyed watching Brent play and if it was the Pack instead of the Vikes in the play offs you can bet I would be rooting for them!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I hope we’re national underdogs again next week!! I’m sure the Saints will be favored in Vegas, but love the underdog role.

Go Vikes!!!

ET

big_g
    Isle, MN

I love all the so called “experts”…. I for one, think the best NFC challenge, against the Vikings, making a SB run, did not make the playoffs…. the Panthers. Watch them guys next year….. This is our year

big G

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

the Vikes won the NFC north and the game today. nothing else

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Correct!! Oh! and the packers twice.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

The playoffs are just the best! Like some others have said.. It’s a lot of fun being the media underdog. And clearly the Vikings used that as motivation this week.. I expect they will do the same next week. SKOL Vikings!

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

Thats what they get paid to do!!

taz
    Frederic wi

its not a big surprise the vikes beat the cowgirls is was a home game!! last time i looked they are undefeated this year at home! We will see if next week they can win a big game on the road!!

I would love to see the queens and jets in the super bowl.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

And your point ??? My point, for those who are challenged reading, is that IMO, the only team that I thought could derail the Vikings, was the Panthers. I do believe they can beat the Saints. They just need a complete game, like they had today. How else can you explain the total derailment.. of the so called cream of the NFC ??? What did you read ???

big G

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

It’s all about class, and the Vikings have proven that they don’t have any. Have any of you Viking fans ever witnessed a basketball game where they just dribble the ball at half court to run out the clock, that there is class. Yes they could push the ball down inside for an in your face dunk but they don’t. I remember a few years ago there was a post about when Bilichik and the Pats ran up the score and the concenus from pretty much everybody on this site was that it was uncalled for. Now that the Vikes do it, the Viking fans find it ok now.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.