Reedssports

• Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

Ordered a snosuit friday told me it would be shipped monday called today they didn’t even have in stock till today so IDOERS keep in mind when you order from Reeds if you want something fast maybe there not the place to spend your hard earned money a.. holes

red89
    Hudson

Sorry to hear that… i personally love that place because I got my lx-5 there for $299 this spring. And I like going to the store, they have a lot of stuff packed in there. Snosuit are probably in high demand right now… so they may be scrambling

jhalfen

Scheels in Eau Claire has SnoSuits in stock. I saw grey and red ones hanging on displays this past weekend.

Did you check with Thorne Bros?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Sorry to hear about your luck with them. I’ve ordered a few items from them over the years and never had an issue. I don’t know if they still do it but items over a certain dollar amount were shipped for free.

Hopfully your Snosuit shows up via overnite shipping. You’ll love the thing!! I don’t think I’ve been in a shack since I’ve had mine.

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

Jason if i would have known that they had the same price i would have since they sponser ido outdoors tv shows

Mocha
    Park Rapids

I have had nothing but Fantastic service from Reeds. I have outfitted two boats in the last two years. I saved a ton of $$$ and had absolutely perfect service. Also, I have purchase all my guns in the last 10 years from them. Once again perfect. Sorry you had a bad experience but I guess they are human too.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Reeds normally has great customer service, I am very very surprised to hear this.
    They will get your new Snosuit to you quickly. I hope you like it half as much as I like mine

Ron

chefejs
    Shakopee, MN

Another Fan of Reeds here great prices and service….you will love your SnoSuit.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Wow such Hate, Reeds is fantastic, there Staff is great, go to Ganders or [censored], Shields or any where else and get the service you get from Reeds, I doubt it! It is my first stop at Mill lacs Or Leech! On line No problems

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Ordered a fish trap pro last thursday night (they took my order 20 minutes after the store had closed) and got it on monday!!! Plus they gave me the 10% off deal the day before the sale started!!! Every order I have had with them they have been rock solid.

Nothing but love for Reeds here…

Ted

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

I have had nothing but Fantastic service from Reeds. I have outfitted two boats in the last two years. I saved a ton of $$$ and had absolutely perfect service. Also, I have purchase all my guns in the last 10 years from them. Once again perfect. Sorry you had a bad experience but I guess they are human too.

Ditto on my experience with Reeds. They are my go-to electronics store and have been for many years.
    Someone you dealt with either wasnt very good or was having a bad day. That level of service is not indicative of Reeds.

mule170
    Bemidji

I have had awesome luck with reeds and some great deals. Cant forget how busy and crazy places are this time of year. S**t happens some times and we are all human and make mistakes.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Sorry to hear about the delay on your Sno-Suit. I ordered one from them on Fri. the 11th and received mine on Tues the 15th. My guess is after the post on here about their price they got hit really hard on them. My guess is that the person who took you order did not realize how many other orders they had ahead of yours. I’m sure you will have it soon and it will be well worth the wait

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I too have had good luck with them. But last week I ordered a Otter hifax kit, Otter bench seat, and a Otter 4 rod case. The said they did not have the rod case in stock and would ship everything when it came in. It must have came in cuz now I am having to wait for the bench seat. I just chalk this up to the Christmas shopping season.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

I will drive by Cabelas and Gander to go to Reeds 45 miles out of the way. Lee at the Reeds in Onamia has went so far over and above the call of duty with customer service for me that it’s almost hard to fathom.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Ordered a snosuit friday told me it would be shipped monday called today they didn’t even have in stock till today so IDOERS keep in mind when you order from Reeds if you want something fast maybe there not the place to spend your hard earned money a.. holes

I feel your pain. I’ve been waiting on a delivery that is two days past due and I need that package or this Christmas hero is going to be a zero.

If you can ever give someone in retail a free pass for a customer service goof… this is the week. Or that’s what I keep telling myself. I have a couple close friends that work retail and they don’t know if they’r coming or going right now. Reeds is typically a very good source to order from but even the best can drop the ball a few days before Christmas.

I think someone else might have suggested this earlier in the thread…

I’m not sure if you can cancel the order or not but if you can you could drive over to Thorne Bros at pick the suit up and have it in plenty of time for the holidays if you plan to give it as a gift.

Edit: Check that. I see you’re in Platteville, WI. That’s a bit of a drive to Thorne Bros.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.