Anyone been to the ice fishing show?

• Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

There is a possibility I am driving up tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone had been there and if there were any deals a person just couldn’t pass up? I am looking at picking up a new clam 1 man Kodiak and Francis is interested in the 4 man Denali 4. Reed’s was going to have the Kodiak for sure. Anyone remember the pricing on it? I heard they also had the otter hard case rod holder that we have been chatting about… Any info would be great!!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

We went last night, we didnt really shop for much, didn’t notice any really special deals, then again we werent really shopping, overall I’m pretty set for this comming ice season. My buddy picked up what looks to be some pretty nice rattlle reels at Reeds iirc, 2 for $20, nice plastic/alumanum ones.

Sorry not much help, overall I thought the show was lacking some of the really nice “high end” perm. ice shacks, I wanted to go look and dream about a really nice shack someday…..

bigcrappie
    Blaine

The new Stone Legacy cases for $40 are a steal….

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Erick Osberg has done a great job bringing some of the show to your home I do however need to make it to one of these events.

Check out the videos, great interviews done by all you ice heads with booths at the show
    Eric Osberg’s Interviews

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Just wondering if anyone had been there and if there were any deals a person just couldn’t pass up?

If a person is looking for ANYTHING ice…NOW is the time to ASK for the deal!

If you’re buying a couple ice flies is one thing, a fishing shack is another!!

It’s the last day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.