Hyfax runners?

• tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

I want to install hyfax on my fish trap,I remember seeing a site from here to order some. Its not the premade clam kits but a site that just sells strips of hyfax. anybody have that? thanks

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I found a guy on Craigs list that sold the kit last year for about half what the kit cost at the dealer. I can’t remember his name now though. He is actually a lurker here I believe. Maybe he will respond.

bill mitchell

you can also wait a couple weeks and go to hay days in lino lakes and pick up as much as you want very cheap. you can even get pretty colors like pink and light blue if thats your thing. it wont have pre drilled holes but its workable and a lot cheaper.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Can’t answer your question, got mine at Gndr last year but I can tell you, you will be glad you put them on your sled

castironkid

Quote:

you can also wait a couple weeks and go to hay days in lino lakes and pick up as much as you want very cheap. you can even get pretty colors like pink and light blue if thats your thing. it wont have pre drilled holes but its workable and a lot cheaper.

Can you say a little more about getting these at Hay Days? Like are they sold at the swap meet or something else?

tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

thats what I was looking for,thanks desperado…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.