Stanley cup game 7

• mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Great game last night! Cant wait for game 7 on Friday night!!
    I personally hope the Pens can pull it off this year, that would be kind of ironic for Hossa

sink-her
    Kasson MN

GO WINGS GO

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Great game last night! Cant wait for game 7 on Friday night!!
    I personally hope the Pens can pull it off this year, that would be kind of ironic for Hossa

That is why I am cheering for the pens…Hossa leaving a potential dynasty team for a chance to win the cup with Detroit. If he stays in Pittsburgh the Pens would have been great for quite a few years… Either way its a great serious to watch..

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

Yeah I am definitly going for the Pens. I dont like powerhouses and detroit always wins the cup. Go Pens!

I’ll be the odd man out here and say that i’m rooting for Detroit.

Detroit plays a great style of hockey in my opinion, and can get good production from all 3 lines. I also like the fact that they are a class act, which the Pens seem to lack at times. I just don’t like the way the Pens handle themselves when they get outplayed. Granted emotions are running high, but some of the stuff that’s went on this series is ridiculous. Just my 02.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’m just glad of game 7 because my brother has tickets.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Sorry to say but the home-field-advantage is going to continue…Red Wings 5-2 is my bet (even though I’m pulling for the Pens…) RR

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I might root for the Pens if Spud McCrosby wasn’t on the team. Any other team and I would be rooting for Detroit to lose, just because they won last year. But I cannot root for the Pens, which is a shame because I like most of the rest of the guys on the team except maybe Cooke.

I had the intermission on in the background. Where they slathering under Bettman’s orders about how Spud handles himself better now and is more mature. What a load of crap. Maybe if he breaks an ankle before the game I will root for the Pens.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Suzuki,
    give me a ring if you can’t make the game….I am willing to make the sacrifice and watch it in person instead of on TV

chomps
    Sioux City IA

the Pens have been hot and cold, and out matched playing away from home (cold goalie), this combination does not give them too much of a chance, although I’d like to see them win, they won’t.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Crosby is nothing more than a pint sized antogonist with good offensive skills. He likes to give cheap slashes and elbows and let his teammates fight his battles. One of these days, he’s going to get his butt whooped and I hope I’m watching the game when it happens. Can’t stand that guy.

GO WINGS!!!!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

But guess what HE IS THAT GOOD!!!! With all great players you have those who love them and those that hate them but in the end there still the best out there!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

But guess what HE IS THAT GOOD!!!! With all great players you have those who love them and those that hate them but in the end there still the best out there!

Ovechkin is just as skilled but can stand up for himself and hits like a freight train. I agree, Crosby is gifted offensively, but he lacks the physical side. He just gets whiny when he has physical defenders hounding him. I don’t like whiny hockey players.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Crosby hasnt really been that much of a factor in this series anyway. Malkin has been an absolute monster out there!! Skill off the charts and a bunch of lumber wagon hits too
    Either way, nothing better than a game 7 in the cup series

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

well since i am a avalanche fan hardcore, i absolutely hate the red wings. the last team in the world i would want to win the cup. i have been rooting for the pens the whole playoffs and as much as i want them to win i dont think they will. but i would be a very happy camper if they do. go pens

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Crosby is nothing more than a pint sized antogonist with good offensive skills. He likes to give cheap slashes and elbows and let his teammates fight his battles. One of these days, he’s going to get his butt whooped and I hope I’m watching the game when it happens. Can’t stand that guy.

GO WINGS!!!!!

so you mean to tell me that the older, out of shape, wanna be stanley cup champs, the red wings don’t cheap shot? that is all that they do. I have watched games where the ref must have been felling bad for them and never called alot of the penalties that should have been called, the blantent ones. I don’t want to see the hacks win, so I am going for the Pens in 7.

shane

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

Yes sir the pens are the champs, good for them. makes me so happy that happened. man i hate those wings.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I can’t believe how outplayed and out hustled the Wings were in game 7. It’s like they didn’t believe they needed to put out the effort! The Pens deserved that win although I thought the game was blah due to the lack of effort from the Wings.

The ending was off the charts but the rest of it was so-so.

ET

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.