Rapala wall at Sportsman’s Warehouse

• ryno

I knew it would go quick but in just two weeks this is what is left of the Rapala selection. Stuff is flying out of here like we are giving it away….
    I just don’t understand.
    Hope you were not on this one waiting for a “better deal”.
    Just thought I would share.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I don’t ‘spose some emails to Stu would make him change his mind?

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

I was afraid of this, my kids have had me running and I have not had time to get over to the store. I will make time tomorrow

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

BK, could you see if you can get Stu to restock the metro stores while your at it.

ozzyky
    On water

It wasn’t like you missed out on a must have deal. A ok price but with some research a guy can still find those prices at other retailers as well. It amazes me at what a “sale” can make consumers do sometimes.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

You said it Ryan that stuff went fast… i can’t say that I helped that wall get empty

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Quote:

I don’t ‘spose some emails to Stu would make him change his mind?

Thatd be nice!

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Wow there is still that much left? I’m actually shocked, as I figured the way it was looking after the 1st weekend it would be done for b now! Oh well guess you just have to place an order for more now, and re stock the wall.

I’ll be in this weekend!

tcfishing
    Anoka, MN

I was there a couple days ago and they were packing alot of product in boxes, I would assume to go to their remaining stores. I don’t see that many Rapalas going mostly when Gander, Cabelas and Fleet Farm all had 25% off a couple weeks ago.
    I was shocked to see how many people were there for just 10% off though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.