Ipod question

• earnit

We just got an Ipod Touch. Anyone know if you can set up 2 different folder (music lists)

One with my music that would play randomly and another one with my wife’s music that she could have play randomly w/o hearing my music ever play?

We have different tastes in music.

doubleshot
    Brooklyn Park, MN

You could create different playlists for each of you
    or

you could select the “only sync checked songs” option in iTunes and add only yours (or hers) each time. However that would take some time and effort, and you would need to sync every time you wanted to switch users.

maybe there is another option someone knows….I am by no means an expert

earnit

Quote:

You could create different playlists for each of you
    or

you could select the “only sync checked songs” option in iTunes and add only yours (or hers) each time. However that would take some time and effort, and you would need to sync every time you wanted to switch users.

maybe there is another option someone knows….I am by no means an expert

How do you create different play lists? Is that on the Ipod itself?

I think I understand about the sync thing but your right….that would suck after a short bit!

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

First plug your Ipod into your computer. Then open iTunes and select your Ipod. Once you are in your Ipod just go to The File menu and select “New Playlist”. You can click on the playlist and rename it to your name. You can then drag all of your songs into that palylist. Now do the same thing for your wife and name that folder with her name and then drag her songs into that playlist. I hope this helps.

earnit

Quote:

First plug your Ipod into your computer. Then open iTunes and select your Ipod. Once you are in your Ipod just go to The File menu and select “New Playlist”. You can click on the playlist and rename it to your name. You can then drag all of your songs into that palylist. Now do the same thing for your wife and name that folder with her name and then drag her songs into that playlist. I hope this helps.

PERFECT! Any other tips or pointers, let me have them! Any cool applitcations you suggest?

Thanks!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Cool APPS:
    Horoscopes
    Coy pond
    Zippo Lighter
    The Weather Channel
    Google Earth
    USA Today
    Days Until
    Backgrounds
    Color Splash
    Fandango
    Drinks Free
    Dinner Spinner

There are countless apps and a lot of them are free…I don’t have a touch but my mom and little sister just got one each, and they’re pretty awesome, not gonna lie. I still don’t see a need for one myself, I just rock out with my ipod classic

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Labyrinth, the marble game where you tilt your ipod to play? That’s one of the most impressive demos of the iPhone’s gaming capabilities, and always gets the ‘Oohs’ and ‘Ahhs’.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.