Has anyone fished Lynxville or Genoa recently?

• r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Planning on heading to one of the Dams tomorrow. Has anyone fished there lately? If so, how was it? Thanks

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

my uncle fished genoa yesterday 2 fish thats it

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

That’s doesn’t sound too promising!

superdave
    NE IA

Last I heard Guttenberg was the place to be. I think I’m finaly about to shake this cold I’ve had for a week, so I plan to try Genoa tomorrow afternoon.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

i haven’t been out for over a month….The reports I have got at work was that the last hour or so the fish have been on fire…a few here and there but the magic time was that last hour…

Me…I’m going to hit the ice on Friday…there is some serious rain coming in this weekend that will most likely put the ice away for the year..

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Well Lynxville it is and I will post something on it tomorrow when we get back. Thanks for the info fellas it’s appreciated.

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

If anyone is interested it was a tough day on the water. We did catch some fish but with the clear water and it being exceptionally low it was tough. Best fish of the day was 24″. Hair jigs and ring worms were the go to baits.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks for the update !! If the ice holds out I will still hit it next weekend…We put the tip ups to work on Friday icing a 32″ Pike and a 20″ LM Bass !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.