freedom of speech?

• rjmoore_33
    Eagan, Mn

Why can’t we all just get along? This morning I wake up to take out the trash and find that someone or many have vandalized my driveway and boat. They took eggs and smashed them all over my drive way, they also smashed jars of Molasses, soy sauce, olives, and tomato sauce on the driveway. On the boat the smashed eggs, pork and beans, pickled herring, salsa and condoms, Yes I said condoms. I can’t prove it, but I think that it might have to do with me having a McCain sign in my yard. My house is the only one on the block with one and my house was the only one targeted. I don’t care what your political views are and I believe in freedom of speech. But there are better ways to go about this. Come to my door and let’s talk about the facts. But to vandalize my property that I work hard for is just WRONG. To stoop that low is just un-American. I just hope people know that the NRA is a proud supporter of the Republican Party. I just happen to be a member of the NRA ( hint HINT). I spent 9 years in the army fighting for the freedoms that we have in our country. Still today I work as a claims rep for veterans trying to get them the benefits that they are entitled to. Thos veterans are also the ones who gave us freedom of speech. When our for fathers wrote the constitution I don’t think they put in vandalizing as part of freedom of speech.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.