Fort Madison Iowa Pool #19 map desperately needed!

• et1770
    Shakopee, MN

I know a guy fishing the BASS Elite Series tournament in Fort Madison Iowa next June. It is being held on Mississippi River Pool #19. He is having a real tough time finding a good map of the pool. Anyone who could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Have already checked Fishing Hotspots and the Iowa DNR, plus a google search, with no luck. I have also posted in the Bass forum and the Iowa forum, so please don’t get mad if you have already seen this request.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I have a hot spots map and a different River Pools map that isn’t bad. Plus I’ll be heading down there tomorrow night to start practicing for the regional. I imagine I’ll be picking up more maps while i’m there. I can probably hook you up when I get back.

Who do you know on the Elite Series? Perhaps I can get an autograph

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

That would be really great. I found the phone numbers to some local bait shops online tonight, but it’s too late to call them now. If you find anyone with a real good topo map, please PM me with the info.

Thanks Much!!

et1770
    Shakopee, MN

Quote:

Who do you know on the Elite Series? Perhaps I can get an autograph

He is a friend of a friend that I have only met once. I don’t know if he would be comfortable with me posting his name right now.

toddcarnes
    Milan IL

check with croegerts great outdoors 309-788 4868 ask for john or

dean they will either have one or they will get it for you.

warrenmn
    Minnesota

Are you using a Lowrance that uses SD cards? I can email you some thing to play with if you do.

[email protected]

WarrenMN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.