Wavewhacker’s web site??

• Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

Can someone please forward this web site to me? Appreciate that help.

Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

Nevermind – just realized I was mis-spelling it on my search. Please excuse my ignorance!!

evileye
    Milan Il

Jason … Take a look at the whitecap’s before you buy and I think you’ll be very happy with the quality. I have them on my pro v and I ‘ve never had a pair I liked better

wallster
    Austin, MN

Whitecaps are what I have on my warrior. They are cheeper and great customer service. This is my second set, other were on my lund explorer. They are very easy to install. I think you would be happy with whitecaps.
    Wallster ><((((>

jerry b
    western WI

I’ve had three sets of Whitecaps, totally trouble free, great price. I always buy them installed. Brian Berle is a great guy to work with and has always treated me well.- – – jerr

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

Don’t forget about whitecap splash guards.

https://whitecap.hypermart.net/index.html

Yup, you GOTTA go check out the WhiteCaps. I like the angle on them better, and they’re what I’ve had on my last two boats. They perform very well in keeping you dry.

Walleyebry
    Isle, mn.

I would recommend looking at Walleyemasters out of Miltona Mn. He does an awesome job and has done 3 of my boats and many, many pro boats. Walleyebry

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Quote:

Don’t forget about whitecap splash guards.

https://whitecap.hypermart.net/index.html

Yup, you GOTTA go check out the WhiteCaps. I like the angle on them better, and they’re what I’ve had on my last two boats. They perform very well in keeping you dry.

I was planning on posting the same thing when I read the title to the post. They’re located down in PriorLake. I picked mine up and installed them myself. Very easy and a very quality product!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.