9/11 Did we remember?

• yeti
    Alma, Wi

I hope everyone took a moment to remember those on this 9/11.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I remembered we still have enemies to control unlike many Americans that don’t have the stomach to persevere.

JulieL
    Scandia, MN

I lost a family member and many friends that day. I will always remember, even when it’s not so popular.. And I also give thanks daily for our troops over seas and the ones back home. God Bless Them.

FRIVERS2

I will never forget. I was working for the U.S. Treasury Dept at the time as a National Bank Examiner. A few weeks prior to that we met with a group from New York because they wanted us to approve a Nationally-Chartered Mortgage Company. On 9/11 over 60% of their staff were killed. Ironically, they mortgage company was approved and they worked their way through the attack.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

A couple of things to share:

I thought that this has been posted before maybe a month or so ago, but figured it belonged with this thread.

youtube

Along with that some months ago, some one posted a website where we could pick a card of thanks and send it to our service men overseas for free!!! If someone could pull up that thread and repost it, that would be terrific.

Mark

Follmar
    Seattle Washington

I will never forget!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.