It;s a boy

• mavzer
    Hager City, WI

:yay!!! Chase Dean Maves born friday at 2:31 P.M and he was 7.7 pds and 20 inches long!!! About the same wieght as the average channel cat!!! He kinda had a flathead head also!!! He is gonna be a catfish guru for years to come!!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Congrats buddy! We were all thrilled for you and Jen when we heard the news. It’s good to hear that the new little shaver AND Jen are in good health and I look forward to doing some fishing with Chase in the years to come.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Way to go buddy.

Gator Hunter

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Congrats there dad!!!! My daughter made me a grandpa [first timer] on Friday 421 am A little girl 7.6 lbs. I think there were like 12 baby’s born thur. fri. in Rochester. Anyway way to go DAD

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Congradulations Mavz won’t be long at all and he’ll be putting out a ton of stink bait !!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Congrats Mavz and OMFT.

Happy to hear that all is well.

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Thanks everyone!!! I have never seen something as amazing as that in my entire life!!! I can;t remember actually crying about something honestly!! I must have looked like a fool when that boy was born! I started crying for some reason and I am still in awe!! Can;t waite to show him off in a couple weeks!! I will posts a pick a soon as I can!!!

stuart
    Mn.

congradulations on the keeper!!! your one lucky guy!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Congrads Mike!!! I have 3 boys,the youngest at 2,oldest at 11.Make that little guy a life long fishing partner!They sure are cute and I can tell you are a very proud father.Don’t worry about the crying Mike.You’ll do plenty of that when he starts to break things around the house,colors the walls,takes batteries out of the remote and hides them,pours kool-aid on the new carpet.You have alot of crying left in you,I can see ot now!!!give that little guy a hug from the Hale’s in NW Iowa.
    Ryan Hale

dirk_w.
    Minnesota

Good job Mr and Mrs Maves. Looks like we gotta buy another seat for the cat boat in a few years eh??

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats Mike and Jenny! I can’t wait for Chase to catch his first catfish! I’ll be over tonight to see the little guy.

Oh, and by the way, I probably shouldn’t say anything about your crying….but remember the time I kicked your butt after the Vikes/Packers game…I think you shed a tear that night too!

Congrats again to the both of you. Congrats to you as well OMFT. (Grandpa)!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Oh oh I guess in a few years we will need bigger packages of those garlic balls. Congradulations to the both of you. Steve

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats on the new little fisherman. And remember when you are changing his diapers that he is just working at being a good cat fisherman by making ”stink bait”. That job will be alot more fun that way. Congrats. Thanks, Bill

byrde76

Congrats Mike & Jenny! That is awesome! We wish you and the baby all the best! Can’t wait to see pics.

Brittny and Jamie

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

BIG Congrats!!!!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Thanks everone!!! He is a week old today!! I will post a pic as soon as I can!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well congrats!!!

look forward to all of the father/son fishing trips that can take place, but just remember, don’t teach him everything or you will be outfished!!!

look foreward to see a picture soon!

shane

redneck
    Rosemount

It’s good to hear there is another Catfisherman in the world. My baby boy is 13 now and it seems like yesterday he was a helpless little bundle of love. Time passes way too fast so enjoy every minute of it. Congratulations from
    The Simmons

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.