want to go tubing

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Josh Banks – http://www.BanksPhotos.com

Talk about getting some air. This guy was already a good 30 feet in the air while riding his Sportsstuff Wego kite tube when he was catapulted from the inflatable toy. The tube has been recalled. National consumer safety officials blame tube kiting for the deaths of two men last year and at least a dozen serious injuries, including a punctured lung, broken neck, and injuries to the ribs, jaws, legs, and face.

Send YOUR Boating Bloopers to [email protected]. Be sure to include your first name, last name, email and video title and description or, mail to: Video Review, 51 Bank Street, Suite 2A, Stamford, CT 06901. The best blooper of the week will receive a $50 coupon to our ship’s store.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

OMG!!!! OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My boss has one of these “kites”. After his cousin took a real bad fall from close to 30 feet, they haven’t had it back out since

big_g
    Isle, MN

Ahhhhhh, to answer the question…ummmm… no.

big g

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I could see James and DeeZee….err… uuhhh…nevermind.

-J.

KirtH
    Lakeville

I could see Dean driving and hmmm………. BrianK on the tube

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

Seems reasonable (and fun) to me, I’ve done much stupider things.

Can’t be any worse than skiing or mountain biking.

BTW, that photo looks super photoshopped to me.

Note how the guy is in the exact position to ride a tube, except he’s 40 ft in the air and turned sideways. He would be traveling at the same speed as the boat too, the boat and tube is blurry (from speed) but the dude is crystal clear. Hmmm… too much time on my hands at work

wallster
    Austin, MN

When are we going??? Looks like a blast.
    Wallster ><((((>

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

let’s not miss that there is no wake behind the boat…..splashing water yes..but no resulting wake.

Still looks like fun

sumerr
    Minnesota

That is an awesome pic. You can just feel the pain and fear going through that guys head as he decelerates going up and then begins his acceleration back down. That could be an olympic event with the height on that jump.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

I could see James and DeeZee….err… uuhhh…nevermind.

While driving the River Pro

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I pulled A buddy on one of these and it took off going over a wave, he let go right away like 5 ft but the tube thing went up like a kite!

He wont let me drive his boat any more and he pulls me around like a mad man. Trying to get even..

I would not let my kid on one!!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I think it looks like fun myself, I was looking for one of these last year but found out they were recalled then as well. Guess I will have to watch e-bay for one..

basshundter
    La Crosse, WI

i remember seeing something on tv that they were supposed to recall those tubes. I guess somebody got killed.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.