NFL Draft

• VikeFan

The Lions took Calvin Johnson # 2 overall. The thought of playing against a receiver of his talent should scare me, but he is playing in Detroit, and they will be sure to screw him up.

The Bucs are on the clock, and are thinking of taking Brady Quinn. I hope this is true, because frightening rumors say the VIkings are interested in the over-rated over-hyped Notre Dame quarterback.

One report has Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma falling to #7. If that happens, the Vikings would probably grab him. Peterson is a great RB, and I would feel way better with him than with Quinn. (This assumes the Vikings get their pick in on time this year. )

VikeFan

*Giant sigh of relief* Peterson is a great pick, so long as the injuries aren’t a problem.

scott s m
    south central MN

Im very happy with our selection Now the only reason im watching is to see our far quinn falls! i agree with you 100% on how overrated he is!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

as a huge Packer fan I was sorry to see Peterson go in our division. nice pick. C.J in Detroit also. I think the Pack takes a cornerback in round 1.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Well the Pack just took a DT from Tennessee.

I am sure Ted will keep us entertained the rest of the day!!!

Mark

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

well the Pack just got a 320 lb. int. lineman that can stuff the run. would have been a top ten pick if not for the biceps injury his senior year. might have been bit of a reach? time will tell. remember: in ted we trust.

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

The Lions took a reciever in the first round….gosh there’s a shocker!!!

VikeFan

ESPN is reporting that Randy Moss has been traded to the New England Patriots for a fourth-round pick. I wonder if the Raiders think they got fair value for the first-round pick and Napoleon Harris they sent to Minnesota in exchange for Moss? If only the Vikings hadn’t wasted that first-round pick on Troy “Stone Hands” Williamson.

I’m almost sorry the Packers didn’t come up with a deal for Moss, as I really liked the idea of Packer fans doing a 180 and becoming huge Moss fans. Of course, I think Moss still has enough left in the tank to have given the Vikings fits twice a year if he had gone to Green Bay, so maybe it’s for the best.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Randy Moss in New England….?? If he doesn’t learn the “Team” concept there, he’ll NEVER learn it.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

You CANNOT teach an old dog, new tricks……..Belicheck better get some new sweatshirts…he’ll be sweatin’ through the old ones……or ripping them up

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Since we are on the Moss subject…………

Did Moss make Culpepper? Or did Culpepper make Moss?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.