Bait tanks??

• flick
    Alma WI

Does anyone know where I can get some live bait tanks??? My dads starting a bait store in Alma and hes tryin to find some bait tanks.. any info would appreciated

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I just went out to http://www.google.com and did a search on the words “bait tank” and it returned several thousand matches.

Looks like there are plenty of companies out there that sell them.

Good Luck,
    Jon J.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Schorns Bait in Newport , Mn is going or has gone out of business. It may be possible to contact someone there about the tanks.
    Dino

herb
    6ft under

You might also want to check into the milk cooling tanks that dairy farmers use. They are temp controled which would really come in handy certain times of the year when the minnows are going into spawn mode and going under a lot of stress. You can cool the water down a few degrees and prevent the spawn stress that kills a lot of bait. The cost would likely depend on how much bait he plans to handle in a year. Made of stainless steel.
    Just an idea.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

wow… Bait Tanks… what will they think of next? a walleye tank? *boom*!!!

flick
    Alma WI

JonJ..I searched yahoo and came up with alot of different companies too..but I was kinda lookin for used before we buy new..but thanks for the info

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.