Great weather , what did you do??

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Well we sure have been having some great weather what did you all do during this little wave of heat we got?
    I had to work..

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

I’m with you Glen, working all weekend.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

It was no fun huh?

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

great weather,bad fishing!!!!!!!

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

,bad fishing!!!!!!! \

No such thing…

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

We hung 200 buckets on the maples. 400 to go. As of 5 pm. none were drippin’ yet.

david_scott
    Twin Cities

THats a whole lot of work Steve! But it makes ome good syrup!

I went fishing… going to be nice again today so.. I guess I will go fishing

Tomorrow and the day after look even better for weather.. I think I’ll go fishing

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

My son and I along with some other members from this site went to a Central Iowa lake that has Yellow Bass in it that needs thinning out. They will take over a lake. Beautiful day out with good friends, a good bite, and good food on the ice. Ended up with plenty for some meals!!!

Ed

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

It sure is great to see that I am not the only person that has to work on the weekends

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

My wife and kids and I went to Mt. La Crosse to enjoy the sun on the slopes. I didn’t ski as I had baby duty, but had a lot of fun standing at the bottom of the bunny hill watching my four year old ski. He’s really gotten the hang of it and had a blast.

bigpike

Went fishing on Altoona, caught a few but last ice is not quite a go yet. Was very nice on the ice but a little windy…

fishermanswife
    Rochester Area

The only ice I’ve seen all winter has been on my driveway and my deck! However, I did take advantage of the sun and got the driveway cleaned down to the concrete and our deck is clean as well. It was a good day yesterday!

Now if I could fish in the open water at the end of our driveway, life would be good!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.