Advice Needed – An Attorney

• 2Fishy4U

After delaying this for several years I would appreciate any recommendations you all have for a decent, honest and reasonably priced attorney from Wisconsin. I need to do a will and was going to prepare it myself, but at a minimum I need legal advice on a few issues. I live in the Milwaukee area but anyone that has done a decent job from Green Bay across the state to LaCrosse is fine.

My experience to-date (forty years) with attorneys has been very mixed from the best to some that have been horrible. Unfortunately my best experiences have been with a few Minnesota folks after my brother’s death and sale of his business. So if anyone has recommendations for Wisconsin Attorneys, I would appreciate receiving them.

You can post here, send me a private note, or E Mail me at [email protected].

In advance, I appreciate any help you all can provide.

Thank You!

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

P.M. sent!

Birdman1947
    Winona, MN

Call a few Farmers Insurance Agent’s in your area as we always have a list of the one’s we like. Some attorneys usually do it for around $300.00 to $400.00.

2Fishy4U

Thank you and am about to check the PM. Appreciate any help/advice I can get.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.