My new Website!

• cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

With some extra time on my hands in the last week, I finally found time to get my website out there I’m not completely done adding to it yet, still trying to find out how to get my photo album on there, but I got the general layout of the website complete and ready for public viewing. I will update it often with fishing reports, event information, and pictures!

Cade Laufenberg Fishing

Thanks,

Cade

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

That is sweet Cade.
    When ya gonin’ give me some help making mine

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Very nice Cade. Great bunch of sponsors too. Did you put it together or did you find someone to do it for you?
    Thanks, Bill

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

as soon as we go fishing together!

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Cade, that is awesome!! Very neat, nice job brother!!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I put it together. Remember, I am not sponsored by those companies. I just support their products Hopefully someday though!

birddog
    Mn.

Good start! I went through and read the entire site, with drive like that you’ll be ripping up the circuit in no time!! Good Luck!

BIRDDOG

bradg

Very nice Cade Keep it up. awesome to see that you how such a great desire for the sport

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

I put it together. Remember, I am not sponsored by those companies. I just support their products Hopefully someday though!

Please educate a not so bright computer guy. How do you put something like that together.

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Glade to see you found my domain host cade. bill i will shoot you a pm

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

There are tons of websites out on the web that offer free domain hosting. I used bravehost.com because It has served me well in the past at making an attempt, i just forgot about it and never finished. There are many more to choose from like maxpages…
    Bravehost

You can also get really fancy hosting sites and build awesome ones like D-nort or Slop Bass..but with the free ones, you can only get so much, and usually you have to have their sub domain behind your chosen name- like mine is “cadelaufenberg.bravehost.com”

hope this helps..

Cade

adloos
    Winona, MN

Nice Website Cade!!!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

thanks nick, I’m glad too!

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Cade, that is a very good web site, and very organized. I’m looking forward to your report this summer on how your bass fishing is going, and hopefully in a year or two hear about you winning some tournaments. Keep up the good work and that drive for you have for fishing.

Ed

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

no problem, i had fun being ridiculed on my old website.(but yours is much better

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

THANKS Cade and Nick.
    Thanks, Bill

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Nice job Cade! Don’t forget us little guys when you win your first Classic!

I like your enthusiasm. It’s nice to see a young man so interested in the fishing industry. Stay on the path, Cade!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Excellent job on your website Cade. Tell me something, is that a “Stars of Tomorrow” baseball shirt you’re wearing? I was in that All Star basbeall tournament back in 1982. I haven’t heard of that in years! Anyway, congrats on your website!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

yep, stars of tomorrow is a fun tournament Shelby Youth Baseball is a great program and sends their traveling teams in it every year.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Good job Cade….

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Quote:

Excellent job on your website Cade. Tell me something, is that a “Stars of Tomorrow” baseball shirt you’re wearing? I was in that All Star basbeall tournament back in 1982. I haven’t heard of that in years! Anyway, congrats on your website!

I love the stars tourney’s i always come up with a big game. last summer i went 4-4 with 5 RBI’s and two doubles in one game, the best game of my high school career . baseball-what a sport! la crosse always host the stars of tomorrow and Shelby is the youth host and UWL and central hosted the high school level last year.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I like the “up and coming Wisc fisherman” part!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

I like the “up and coming Wisc fisherman” part!

Me Too!!!

jldii

Nice job Cade!

Doing things like that is what catches the eyes of potential sponsors. Keep up the good work.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Good looking site Cade! Nice work.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Nice page Cade. Good luck in the tourneys.

bigpike

That is very cool, good luck with your goals and wish you the best.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Great start Cade!!!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Real nice job Cade, im very impressed! it won’t be long and you’ll have a sponser. This is a good way for the bigger companies to promote youth fishing because you can talk to them on a younger level, giving them advice, fishing techniques and tackle requirements. I’ll bet you’ll be answering a few questions from the younger guys around your area and eventually the upper midwest, way to go!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.