My new Website!

• steveo
    Participant
    W Central Sconnie

Very well done young man.

About Stars of Tomorrow Dartman. I played in that tournament in the late sixties until the early seventies. It was a big deal to go to LaX and play against the “city” guys.

KTERSINAR
    Participant
    marion IA

Cade, nice job on your website, if you need some help on sponsers drop me a pm. My dad was the zebco rep for Iowa for 10 years and I have been lucky enough to get to know a few of the key people. If I can help let me know.I was just like you back in the day and can see the fun that you want to put into this type of career. good luck and keep up the positve attitude that will keep you going, that is what alot of the people want.

Good Luck
    Kory

hardhitter_26
    Participant
    Annandale, Mn

Very well put together Cade! Good luck to you!

Troy

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Nice web site. I want one.

dave-barber
    Participant
    St Francis, MN

Hey Cade, you give today’s youth a better image than what the media gives. Althought I don’t know you from adam… I am proud of you, man! Please keep up the great work… And through that, make sure you preach the word. You will me the master someday. Make sure you pass that on

fish-them-all
    Participant
    Oakdale, MN

Nice work, keep it up!

walleye_wisdom
    Participant
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Nice looking Website. your rig reminds me of the first boat i had. 12ft Shell Lake (eventually bought out by Lund) and a 6 hp Johnson. I had a sweet deapthfinder, and trolling motor, and most of my money went towards gear. It was always fun pulling up to the boat ramp next to the $$$$$ boats and seeing the eyes of the owners of the other boats. “where did your, or how did you catch those???” The fish don’t know what kind of boat you drive!

Jack Naylor
    Participant
    Apple Valley, MN

Cade,
    Nice JOB…..
    keep up the good work, and good luck…

remember, that being a consistent good fisherman, has very little to do with LUCK..
    Jack.

cade-laufenberg
    Participant
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Thanks Everyone! A photo page was recently added, so check it out (although I’m sure most of the photos have been posted at least 1, if not 3 or 4 times here on IDA..)

erick
    Participant
    Grand Meadow, MN

Great site bud!! where did you get that map showing the depths I am curious?

big_dog_ia
    Participant
    Omaha, Ne

Cade,
    Nice website. You are doing a great job, both fishing and studies. Keep up the good work!

Jason

cade-laufenberg
    Participant
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I get my Maps from this website:

Maps…

They are definitely helpful for getting a rough depth of the sloughs

Thanks,
    Cade

erick
    Participant
    Grand Meadow, MN

I would say so….Next time I get down that way during open water might have to look ya up for company in the boat

cade-laufenberg
    Participant
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

You know where to find me!

-Cade

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.