Brett Favre is coming back

• muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Quote:

A record is a record! If you’re good enough to get almost every record for a quarterback you might as well get the int record. The guy has just played so many more games than any other qb.

With that kind of logic shouldn’t Warren Moon hold all the records then?

2Fishy4U

Again, how silly. His comment was made to a local newspaper and his brother who then called his mom. Favre refused press conferences and then went deer hunting.

The guy has never tried to upstage anyone.

bigpike

Amen, 2fishy! Its easy to hammer him, thats what happens when your the best. Last year he waited to long, this year he did it to upstage the Super Bowl,…. Blah, Blah Blah….Blah, Blah, Blah…..

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

There is a reason people retire!!!It is because you have seen your better days,when all you guys retire what are the chances you will come back?I know I wont!!Bret has seen his better days wihtout a doubt.I am not a sports fan and never will be but I cant understand why some of these guys come back.FEAR OF GETTING OLD MAYBE???

herefishyfishy
    MN

Thats awesome news for the vikes!!!! 6 more farve to sharper conections..

2Fishy4U

Great response but the Vikings are just not having many fun times lately. There may be a few Favre to Sharper passes next season but there will be more
    Favre to Driver completions.

As an aside I thought the Vikes, even with Brad Johnson would have a decent 2006. I thought Johnson would play well within his abilities, but he sure came unglued.

rmartin
    United States

I guess I think that Johnson is a one season quarterback. He joins a team and has one good season and then it is downhill.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.