peta strikes with a comic book

• skhartke
    Somerset, WI

They’ll do anything to draw attention to their cause. This is a pathetic attempt to recruit kids into their club. I know my kids would see right through this though. They love fishing.

eyebuster
    Duluth

This totally changes my view on ol’ Tucker.

PETA sucks

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

That is some sick stuff right there.

jh55429
    Crystal, MN

I think PETA hit an all time low with that one.

Josh

PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Although this is low, PETA has stooped much, much lower. Criminal destruction of property, arson, assault, terroristic threats… these people are not nice people.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Good timing…I just got this emailed to me today!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Boy does that guy need to pull his head out of his a55. He is a total pathetic reason, for using our oxygen up. What a loser.

big g

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Great Artwork. I cannot seem to remember when I went fishing without my suit and tie

I hope these people fly a kite with a hole in it

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I would like to make a new comic book. My daughter just turned 12, and passed gun safety. We went shopping at Gander last night and I bought her a nice 270 so she can kill animals with me. Although we call it harvesting because we both love to eat venison! Stay tuned for that book.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

One more comment. James is right! I remember a few years back when PETA broke into the U of M and took a bunch of doves that were domesticated and released them out in 10 below weaether in January. I talked to the game warden that helped with the case and he said they were all found within a quarter mile of the release site FROZEN SOLID!

2Fishy4U

When PETA decides hurting vegatables is cruel perhaps they will all starve to death.

Actually, my hunch is there are a lot of closet meat and fish eaters among the Peta group.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

You wont find that comic book in my house or anywhere near my kids. They both like to hunt and fish.

the_grump
    Le Center

“Youre daddy kills animals, oh and so does youre mom and sisters, and than we clean them and eat them!
    And that little Jenny is called the circle of life.

dp
    Rochester,mn

Penn and Teller have a show called Bull S!!! on HBO and they did one on PETA. It had a lot of interesting info on the types of people they associate themselves with and also how may animals they euthanize each year. Also how some of their leaders use insulin which is tested on and made from animals. Just found it fun to watch

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Without gettin myself too worked up, I’ll say that this is so predictable. These self-righteous jackasses have to be stopped. When will they start going door to door preaching their BS like Jehovas Witnesses. I tell ya if they do, they wont get the hose like the mormons…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.