alumacraft

• bj451
    saint michael minn

Anyone know of a very good alumacraft dealer? I’m looking to buy a new boat I’m debating a lunker or a classic 165 or the navigator? I’m looking for tillers? also anyone know of a good brand motor to put on I’m old school only know the 2 strokes of the 1990’s. Also if you have a boat like any of these to sell drop me a line.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Get a hold of Derek Johnston here on the site. He runs a Navigator 165 I believe and he loves it!

bj451
    saint michael minn

ohh what a nice rig I would have bought that one. Yeah as for alumacraft I own a lund now and look what I’m going buy. Only my opinion no debate! lol

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Contact Nick at Lacannes Marine.

http://www.lacannesmarine.com/ I have been extremely pleased with the ride and roominess of the Navigator. I run a 60 Yamaha 4-stroke and can troll down to less than 1.0 MPH.

walzer
    Afton, MN

I would also suggest checking out LaCannes. They are a top notch dealership and very easy to work with.

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

I run a Navigator 175 CS, smooth dry ride, tons of storage, very stable platform to fish out of. I have a 90hp Mercury 4 stroke w/16″ pitch prop, runs 37 upriver and 40-41 downriver.

craigrbox
    Bloomington, MN

I also run a Navigator 175sc, I put a suzuki 140 4stroke on it and it moves and is super quiet. I bought from Dans southside, good pricing service is questionable. They rigged it with the wrong pitch prop and want to take it off and put the right one on and still charge me for the new and only give me a deal if the one that I have now is like new. They can be tough to get your boat in to get worked on too, but the sales guys were easy to work with.
    It is a great boat for a lot less than what you would pay for a Lund or even a crestliner. I was well under the price of a Lund that was a similar style but was able to go to a 140 horse, galvinized trailer, battery charge and stainless prop for less than either of thier competitors.
    The ride is super smooth, don’t get wet unless it is rough, and it is nice and wide.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.