Packer fans happy with Woodson?

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

What do all you Pack fans think of signing C. Wood? As a lifelong Raider fan I did not like to see him leave.He is a very good open field tackler and decent cover guy.There have been issues with attitude and not playing hard all the time.
    Ryan Hale

ERB
    Bemidji

I think the Pack got a quality player in Woodson. Anything is better than Ahmad Carrol who got burned NUMEROUS times this past year. And not to mention how many illegal contact penalties he had called on him in crucial situations that kept the drive alive for the other team. I agree with the other guys in the other forum on Brett Favre, in that it looks like the Pack is loading up on the defensive side of the ball, and not helping Brett out by getting some quality receivers. I guess we will have to wait and see. Hopefully with Samkon Gado, William Henderson, and Ahman Green back this this year, they can all stay healthy and give the Pack some sort of a running game. This would help take some of the pressure off of Favre. GO PACK!!!!

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

As a life long Raider fan I’m glad he’s gone. Always hurt and not the shut down corner that he was being payed like. Has attitude problems and always gets called for holding on big plays. The Raiders need more team players and less indivisual players.

GNFISN

No kidding , we’ve had some “issues” with the secondary in the past , cant hurt! I think he’s a good addition. Considering who he is replacing anyway .

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I’m torn. I hope the Pack are paying for performance and not potental with this guy. Also seems he has been hurt a lot the last two years too. Time will tell I guess.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

He comes with baggage, but as a Vikings fan I thought Ahmad Carrol was an All-pro!!

bigpike

Liked the woodson signing, hopefully he can stay healthy, looks like the Pack are thinking about moving up for Reggie Bush now that he has “fallin” to #2, I think he would look good in Green and Gold

2Fishy4U

He is good, but too many $$$ for this guy. After there offensive line losses both this and last year, I was hoping they would strengthen those positions a bit. And they should not have caved in on Walker. Woodson is aging, has slowed down and is prone to injury — what a deal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.