Starbucks does NOT support our TROOPS!

• 690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

I received this in my email today and it made me upset! I don’t care what your political agenda is, but we all need to SUPPORT our troops! I hope that Starbucks can learn from their mistake and at least show support for our men and women risking their lives for something they believe in. 690reece

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Is there any way to verify this?

I don’t go to Starbucks, or drink coffee for that matter, but you know how fast rumors fly with emails.

GEMEYEGUY

I can’t open the attachment, but the title of your post doesn’t really surprise me.
    Seein’s how Seattle now is what San Francisco was 40 years ago.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I am always quick to throw the BS flag when I read this stuff

It is always good to check before trashing a brand name, no matter who it is.

Starbucks

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

I am always quick to throw the BS flag when I read this stuff

It is always good to check before trashing a brand name, no matter who it is.

Starbucks

Great call Chris, I was about to check it out….

People don’t believe everything you read

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Reese, you weren’t the first person buying into these emails. The security dept of a company I worked for sent memoes via snail mail (35,000) and email to anyone that had a computer across the company, warning of UPS (Brown) uniforms being stolen and sold on ebay.

Doing a quick Snoops search, that email that a high level person recieved had been cirulating for almost three years prior the them recieving it.

My supervisor (living in KS) sent out an email with photo attached, about a missing girl from MN. Turns out she was missing for a few hours one day…and the police dept changed there non emergency number (it was listed in the email) and installed an answering machine because of all the calls they were getting of GREAT people that wanted to help.

Email…it’s amazing isn’ it!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

690reese, I in no way mean to indict you!
    But it is very easy for us all to get caught up in these kind of things…
    Be vigilant all…
    Tuck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.