hope for the GNWC

• nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Ok Guys I’m gonna post this on a few sites, but here it is. Dean Higgins, whom some of you on the circuit probably know, called me today and is thinking about buying it and running it. He needs to know ASAP this week how much interest there is, to make it worth coming up with the money and doing it. If you are serious he might give it a go. you can contact me and I’ll relay the message to him or call Dean himself at 515-571-1085. Thanks all

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

I just got off phone with Dean and at this time he is just interested in a Iowa circuit. It sounds like he has some great idea,s lets give him our support

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

I agree, hope we can get enough interest.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Darrin your link does not work.

MidwestAngling
    Quad Cities, USA

This is the message in the link from CIA-

I have received a number of calls and have gotten alot of great ideas and best of all I have received alot of support to get this Iowa circuit going this year. I know that many of you guys are waiting to see what happens so you can decide your fishing options for 2006. I realize that time is of the essence and know that I need to work faster than a speeding bullet to make this happen in time for it to work for many of you. I hope to have a decision no later than the end of this week on whether or not I am able to pull this off. I am about to break the sound barrior, as I am working on several things and have a lot of leads. If I pull this off I will make an announcement on this site and most likely the Walleye Central tournament page. Again, if I make this happen, I will have a new website in the very near future.

Thank You for all of your support.

Dean Higgins

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

thanks midwest
    sorry guys

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

it should work correctly now and there has been more added

walleye2eye
    Britt, Iowa

Like a lot of teams out there, we too were bummed to here about the GNWC. Now that we have Dean back in the saddle, we have nothing but high hopes for the future of the circuit. Our hats go off to Dean and Chris for their willingness to keep the Iowa walleye tournaments alive!!!! Looking forward to the 2006 season!!!
    Team Get ‘R’ Done
    Dave Lampe
    Dave Cockrell

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.