Domestic Abuse

• bassandbucks
    Wisconsin

A Sad story:
    My neighbor works as a social worker in Winnebago County. This past Monday she was working on a case where a seven year old boy was placed in protective custody because of charges of domestic abuse. Apparently his parents had beaten him severely many times over the past few years. When the judge had decided to place the child in the custody of his elderly Grandmother temporarily, the boy was very distraught and began to cry hysterically. “My Grandma beats me worse than my parents do” the boy said in tears. So the judge asked the boy if he would like to go live with his Aunt and Uncle in Milwaukee. “No” the boy said, “My aunt beats me all the time.” The judge thought about this long and hard and came back into the court room with his decision. He decided to send the boy up to Green bay to live with Brett Favre and the Packers. The way he looked at it, the Packers are not capable of beating anyone, especially a seven year old.

Tight Lines Everyone

krisko
    Durand, WI

So WRONG, but yet oh so TRUE!

The reason they were beating the poor kid is because he is a Viking fan!

Oh I couldn’t help myself!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Oh I couldn’t help myself!

Thats ok, if true, he had it coming

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

More likely, they were converted Packers trying to encourage him to also become a Viking fan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.