Daughter’s Father’s Day Gift

• bri_bigeyes
    Farmington, Minnesota

I had the chance to hit Mille Lacs on Friday and Lake Pepin on Sunday with my beautiful daughter Justice and a friend of mine (WalleyeBri). I got the greatest Father’s Day gift watching her haul in a piggy Mille Lacs walleye, not to mention the many others she reeled in over the weekend. She’s got two young brothers in her footsteps, but I’m not so sure they’ll be able to catch sis! Here’s a couple of shots.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I don’t get much better than that!!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Great pics Brian! That must be the Best Dads Day Present ever

To bad we couldn’t hook up. The trolling bite is still off for me! Hopefully this warm weather will get the bugs hatching and the fish schooled up!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Hey bri_ those are some fabulous pics. I can only imagine how proud you are, and what a great dad’s day gift that had to be.

dave

stuart
    Mn.

Way cool,your a lucky dude!!!!

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

That what it’s all about!!!!
    Congrats. She’ll remember those trips forever. You too of coarse. Good Fishin Doug

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Great job dad!!! I was just telling Jocelyn about all the trips her and I will be taking when she gets older. I can’t wait, we are truly blessed to have little angels like these in our lives!!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Thant’s as good as it gets. That smile is amazing, nice Walleye too.

I was vacationing up near Aitkin last week, and my oldest daughter came up for a day of panfishing. It was pretty nice to realize that my daughter thought the best way to spend her day off was with her Dad out in the boat.

Rootski

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.