lowrance

• kirk moe
    Algona,Iowa

Is anyone other than me waiting for there LCX 110 or 111.
    The finders were to be shipped today. I did some checking and they have pushed them back to the 12th of April. From what I’m told lowrance has not received the software.
    Does anyone have any insight on what the hold up is?
    Thanks Moe

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Don’t get me started. Try being the middle man in all of this. It’s a good thing Lowrance makes such a darn good product because I know a few people who are tired of hearing, “It’s supposed to ship in two weeks”. I’ve been hearing that for two months. I need to write this down for myself and never forget it… It’s not in stock until it’s in stock. That’s my new line. I share your frustration but all we can do is wait. A wise man from this site told me to accept it and go fishing. Best advise I’ve had in a while…

kirk moe
    Algona,Iowa

I think a day on the water would help releave some built up . lol Thanks

ted-merdan

Moe and Wade –

I feel your pain. I received a partial shipment earlier this week but not the x110c or the GM6500c. Luckily I have a 104 from last year that I can start with on the dash and may order a lms332 for the bow as those are available.

Yes this is frustrating, but the 104 was great and 110/111 are better so will be worth the wait!

Ted Merdan

kirk moe
    Algona,Iowa

I’m also going to put a lms 332 on the dash for the time being. I just hope the finder is out before my second tournament.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.