Intro

• i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

Hello ya’ll, Just dropping a short line to introduce myself. Although I have been familiar with this site for some time now, it wasn’t ‘til today I made the decision to join the IDA family. I had a lot of encouragement from a would be ‘friend’ who trolls these waters frequently. As he is insufferable and therefore shall remain nameless; he does have a very nice boat . I have just one question before I have to sign off. Does this site seem primarily a “good ‘ol boys” club or is it my imagination? If it isn’t, I may be in the wrong place. Just kidding! I am looking forward to reading and sharing experiences with the group! Think Spring!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Welcome aboard I Da’ Woman

I + Da’ = IDA

herb
    6ft under

Welcome to IDA
    Good ol boys club??????
    Not hardly We have a lot of “girly men” here too.
    I’m not a name dropper but one comes mind. Starts with a B and ends with a k. Look for a pink dress or a smiling Arnold Ziffle on his posts.
    Hope I didn’t give him away.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Welcome, the girls appear to be rapidly gaining in numbers.

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

Welcome aboard. Very funny Herb

sallie

WELCOME
    Glad to see some more women joining. There sure is a lot of good information on fishing and also some humor. Also watch out for a guy whose name starts with a H. He comes from some strange town in Iowa that starts with a P.

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

is podunk a real town. I know here we call all small Iowa towns podunk. Is that what u meant by your location. Just asking out of ignorance.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

The more gals the better… it will make all us boys stay on our best behavior.

Welcome to the site I Da’ Woman.

Quote:

Welcome, the girls appear to be rapidly gaining in numbers.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hey! I da’Women!! Pretty classy handle there…IDA..I DA..I like it!

Welcome aboard and eye’m waiting with baited breath to see you outfish one good ol’ boy that’s been jacking me around!

PS Don’t listen to Herb…he’s mad because pink just isn’t his color.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Welcome to the site I-Da, you’ll like it here. Theres alot of good fishing information to read and take fishing with you. There are a few other gals here too. Go fishing and when you get back post your days success, wheather you did well or not here.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Hi there I-Da. Welcome to the site. We need all the women we can get on here. Does help to keep some of these smart men in line. Watch out for a couple of them. One starts with an H and the other with a B Yep the devil gets in them every now and then. And then they sneak up on ya.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Karen,
    nope no good ol boys club here, just good fun and better fishing info than you can find prob anywhere else. Welcome!!! You might want to update your BIO, it says you were born in 1900. NO ONE here is older than BrianK and I are.
    Jack…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Fishing Machine always speaks the truth I da!

Not so sure about Jack though…someone hand me my walker?

i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

Quote:

hi Karen, Welcome!!! You might want to update your BIO, it says you were born in 1900.

Well, Jack, I would have left the year open but that wasn’t an option and you know a lady does not reveal her age.

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Welcome I Da! YOur gonna love it here! I’m pretty new myself, and what I’ve seen some of these boy’s could use a little slap in the witha little female humor! Just kidding great site! YOu’ll be addicted!
    What ya like to fish for?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want. If you want to increase the number of fisherwomen on the site all you have to do is invite all your friends.
    Thanks, Bill

i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

I have been falsely accused of fishing for compliments, however, I truly enjoy fishing for pretty much all varieties of fish, including bass. Now I suppose that admission is going to get me in trouble!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Hi there I-Da. Welcome to the site. We need all the women we can get on here. Does help to keep some of these smart men in line. Watch out for a couple of them. One starts with an H and the other with a B Yep the devil gets in them every now and then. And then they sneak up on ya.

Hey, my name starts with a B. And I’m sure you couldn’t be talking about Brian.
    Thanks, I think. Bill

scottsteil
    Central MN

Welcome to the site We are glad to have you here. There seems to be a trend here with lurking people finally joing up. I once was a lurker too. Who is going to be next?

emover
    Malcom, IA

Welcome I Da’, great to have you on board. You’re right that grass carp admission could cause a bit of a stir, but fishin is fishin right

dave

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Yippy, another girl out here

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

I truly enjoy fishing for pretty much all varieties of fish, including bass.

This will get you in trouble with some but not me

Welcome
    Ron

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Howdy!!! I like it that you “even” like bass. Welcome a broad I mean aboard.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

I truly enjoy fishing for pretty much all varieties of fish, including bass. Now I suppose that admission is going to get me in trouble!

Well if I weren’t such a gentleman I could become a little incensed over a confession like that! But my finely tuned social proclivities and to a much greater extent FEAR would dictate restraint.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Welcome to Ida, I’da. Good to have new members. But I have to ask, do you like lutefisk? I am part of a vast minority here and am thinking of starting a support group.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Welcome to Ida, I’da. Good to have new members. But I have to ask, do you like lutefisk? I am part of a vast minority here and am thinking of starting a support group.

Anyone that eats lutefisk NEEDS a support group but I can’t think of enough people that eat it to make a group.
    Ron

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

See what I mean?

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Bill, wonder what gave you the idea I’d be talking about Briank. He’s always one of the good o’l boys

i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

Hey Mr Putz, how do you fish for Lutefisk or do you find them laying on the shore?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.