Any PRs in 2004?

• newt
    Pillager, MN

Did anyone set any “Personal Records” during 2004? Biggest fish, most pheasants, most days on the water, whatever.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Here is my “Personal Record” My biggest buck taken on opening day of the MN shotgun opener!

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

YES,RECORD WORST DUCK SEASON OF MY LIFE.

Bob Bowman
    MN

WE HAD A GREAT YEAR CHASING THE “SKIS” THIS YEAR- 3 NEW PERSONAL BEST CAME TO THE BOAT. HERE IS FISHING PARTNER STRADIC10( DAN LARSON) WITH HIS 47 1/2IN FROM CEDAR LAKE.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

10.6lb walleye from P2!!!!

My first “big” walleye over 10lbs.

Bob Bowman
    MN

NEXT WAS MY NEW PERSONAL BEST A 51″ WITH A 22″ GIRTH.

Bob Bowman
    MN

LAST WAS TIM OHMANN WITH A 50 1/2″ X 22″

gary_wellman
    South Metro

MUSKIES!!!

When you say CEDAR????? Are you talking CEDAR by New Prague?????

Bob Bowman
    MN

GARY- CEDAR LAKE IS NORTH OF MILLE VERY CLOSE TO FARM ISLAND.

Bob Bowman
    MN

47 1/2 METRO PIGGIE—EAGLE LAKE–PICTURED IS FISHING PARTNER CHAD STROWBRIDGE

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Here is a pic of Mark Golenzer a good friend of mine from high school with his personal best in 2004, his first muskie ever! 51″ long, 24″ around, they guessed it to be about 35 lbs as they did not have a scale. The big muskie was caught on a twin cities lake that will remain nameless for obvious reasons. Believe it or not this was the first time Mark had went out to specifically target muskies! They went out around 6am and were home by 9:30am, talk about beginners luck! They took some quick pics and back in the water she went, Mark plans on having a replica made. Way to go Mark and good job on the release!!!

Bob Bowman
    MN

I KNOW THAT TREE LINE IN THE BACKGROUND. THAT IS A NICE FISH AND WAY TO GO ON THE RELEASE. THIS LAKE HOLDS A GOOD NUMBER OF BIG GALS…ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO TOP THAT FISH NEXT YEAR, BUT THATS WHAT KEEPS US CHASING THOSE BIG GALS

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Anyone know how to change the size of a pic, mine is too big. And what size(pixel x pixel) should it be?

Bob Bowman
    MN

MUSKYMAN- I HAVE A FEW MORE PICS THAT I CAN’T PUT ON HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BIG. I HOPE SOMEONE IN ADMIN FOR IDA CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A WAY TO SHRINK THESE DOWN EITHER.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Photo Courtisy of Chomanchero15

Personal Best for the summer of ’04…not very big…only 29 lbs…

But I doubled the weight of my personal best from ’03 Not too bad for the first year….

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Anyone know how to change the size of a pic, mine is too big. And what size(pixel x pixel) should it be?

Crop and size your pic and save it in your computer..remember 450 pixels on it’s largest side.

The name of the file can not contain any spaces or characters like @ # * .

Once saved to your computer go in and post a message in the forum of your choice.

After your post is typed in leave the box checked that says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”

Then there will be a box marked “browse” click this and it will take you to “your computer”

Select the picture you want to post by clicking on it, this will put the picture in the browse box…

Click continue and your all done….

If you have anymore questions feel free to give me a shout.

Bob Bowman
    MN

Briank- Thanks for your help with the photos- Nice kitty. I need to get out next year and give that a try, it sounds like a blast….Thanks again

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah i set a few records in 04′.

first I have to agree, worst duck hunting season for me so far, only 4 ducks and no mallards.

second, I handed out more smiles to the kids than the previous year. I was a part of the ARM event this year and that was my goal from last year, to become a part to help out in any way i possible could.

on a side note, speaking of the great event, are plans in the works for next year??

third, I am soooo broke, I couldn’t even afford to pay attention. but on a side not to that, I am losing weight very fast. droped almost 15 pounds from working so hard.

my goal for next year is to be out more on the water more in my boat (if i ever get it running) fishing for them moster bass in the heavy cover. also to learn how to use plastics more in different presentations. I will let you know how it turns out!!

thanks

shane

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

here’s mine

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

This spring I managed to boat my longest walleye to date. 29.75″ from pool 2. Caught this while trolling bombers threw the rip rap.
    There was a photo of it on line here but Im not sure where to look now. This is my longest walleye to date but I dont think it is the largest. Some of the 28″ range fish I caught this fall had alot of weight to them.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Jon J and I did at least 6 fish fries at Mille Lacs this past year. Some of these were even attended by a larger group of people. This was one of the best years for being able to keep eater size walleyes.
    This was also the first year I helped close the White Cap Inn bar.
    Happy New Year!

Dino

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

My 11lb 4oz P4 eye.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.