Storm Lures

• TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

Anyone know of a way to contact the maker of these lures? I was unable to find anything on there website. Thanks in advance.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

You lookin to order a lure, or just talk with them for other reasons? It should give a phone number or address on one of their packages, or talk to some one at bait shop that does the ordering.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

Trying to get ahold of someone that can replace the junk that I bought. Had 3 this weekend in the tournament that litteraly broke when the fish hit. All that came back to me what the part that I connected the liter to. I will contact 4 seasons. Thanks

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

FYI: According to the guys at 4 seasons, Rapala makes the Storm lures.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Yep they bought them out. It is kind of confusing though. what lures did you have break???

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

I had 3 of the HOT N TOT # 342-Bass break. UGH!!!!

krisko
    Durand, WI

I have a few of those and the Midwart and havn’t had any problems. These lures have been abused and bounced off of more riprap and wingdams than any can imagine. I wonder if it was a bad batch or maybe broke in shipping or something. Sorry to hear about the bad luck.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

I don’t remember who I talked to at 4 seasons, but he said that he has been hearing about quite a few of these problems.

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

Only Storm bait I bought was them little mimic minnow things. The tails got bit off, other than that its just a jig head.

lonewolf
    La Crosse, WI

This is a storm thundercrank. I was just wondering if this is how yours broke. I have had 3 break in just the last year. I no longer buy storm crank baits. I also looked for the info with no success. I stick with cotton cordell or rapala crankbaits.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ve had the same thing happen to 5-6 Shad Raps in the last year. Usually don’t ever see the crank body however……

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

That is exactly how my was, except I never got the body back. Should still be attached to the lips of the fish that hit it. I will not be purchasing anymore of the storm products either. God I was mad!!!

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

i’ve got 5-6 shallow diving shadraps that the lips have broken off of. with the shallow divers, you get the body back and the lip is missing. i thought i seen somewhere on this site that you take the hooks off and send them back to rapala and they will replace them? had this happen to some 12″ jake’s and they sent me a half dozen new lips.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

If any of you guys liked the old storm lures check out Dave’s Lures @ http://www.daveslures.com They make a “Winning Streak” which is like the old metal lipped hot-n-tot & a “Deep Nitro Shiner” which is like the deep jr. thunderstick. They also have many of the old storm colors as well as some new designs. These lures are made by David Storm who is the son & nephew of the original Storm brothers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.