Bow Mount Trolling Motors

• duckilr
    Mississippi River

Well Cabela’s had their annual tent sale last weekend in PdC. I heard that someone bought a pallet full (around 50) of Minn Kota bow mounts for really cheap. I thought maybe they’d surface on here in the classifieds or maybe even ebay, but haven’t seen anything yet. Can’t imagine any other reason why anyone would want 50 trolling motors. Anyone else hear of this? Would’ve liked to get my hands on one of those, but just like a good fishing hole, I should’ve been there the day before.

buckmaster

Now that you say that I did see a guy loading up a boat load of something. I will be willing to bet that is what he was loading. You didn’t find any others at the tent sale huh? I managed to pick up a new Lowrance x51 for $65. Thought that was a pretty good deal. I will keep an eye out for ya though duckilr. In the mean time “Bottoms Up”.

buckmaster

Still haven’t seen or heard of anyone with a few spare bow mounts. Still keeping an eye out though.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Well I haven’t found anything on the net at all. Guess the guy must have been buying them for stock at his local shop, or some trade show or something. Oh well, I’ll know next time – thanks for the lookout buckmaster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.