AHHHHHHHHHHH

• TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

I swear I have to be the worst fishman on the face of the earth. At least as far as catching fish on the river goes. I can’t even get my crankbait hung up while trolling in 3′ of water with a bait that is suppose to dive up to 12′. Heck last night I intentionally threw my lure into a tree only to have it bounce off, fall into the grass on shore, and still couldn’t even catch a blade of grass. I give up! Whew! Thank for letting me vent. I can now get on with my day.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I was SUPPOSED to go fishing last night, but was unable to. So, at least you were on the water! Consider yourself lucky that you were able to go!

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

A big bunch of your neighbors up there, guides and nonguides are able to catch a bunch of fish when they are biting so spend some seat time with some of them and I’m sure you will be pleasantly suprised. But the alternative is to come down here… when the water is low like it is everytime you have a busy barge day in the pools above…. the next day all you can get is grass on your cranks

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

I know,I know. I was lucky to be out. My beef was that this has not been an isolated incedent. All year I have been struggling. Frustrating. Guess I will just enjoy the boat ride.

rmartin
    United States

Grass does not fight that much anyway.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey buddy,

don’t feel bad, i have been fishing pool 4 since april and I have only caught 3 legal fish. now talk about getting frustrated!!! i know my time is due, just as your is. just spend a few more days on the river.

shane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.