IDA Get-Together Thanks

• Dave G
    Rochester, MN

I want to personally thank all the people and businesses that contributed time, coins, food, and prizes for the IDA Get-Together. Whoever was in charge of the weather and fish bite also did a great job. A lot of you worked hard so people like me could have a very enjoyable day fishing and eating (also drinking some fine beverages). It was also fun to visit with the other fishermen.

And thanks to my partner (Mitch) who picked me up at my house, drove up to Red Wing, ran the boat all day, and drove me back home. Although he does need improvement in his boat control as he is “supposed” to let his guest catch more and bigger walleyes than he does.

Life just doesn’t get much better than this!

Thanks again to all those involved with putting on the IDA Get-Together – You did a Great Job.

Dave Gulczinski

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

I would also like to say thanks. That was a great time.

Way To Go

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Thanks to everyone who put this event together. I had a great time all weekend. It was nice to meet everybody again.

Gator Hunter

evileye
    Milan Il

It was a great time and thanks to everyone involved

redneck
    Rosemount

Thanks to James and the whole crew for such a great event. On the way home my son said something that kind of summed it up. He said “Dad’ I liked everyone I met this weekend” and I realized I felt the same way. Where else can you go and meet a hundred or more people and EVERYONE is getting along. Thanks again to everyone who helped make this event possible.

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

I would also like to thank everyone involved for a great day. This was my first Get-Together and it was everything I thought it would be and more.

Dave G. you did catch the biggest fish for the day its just to bad they didn’t give a prize for the biggest “BUGGLE LIPS”. Thanks for letting me catch the biggest walleye again, your welcome in my boat anytime.

Mitch

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Hey nothing but fun for all and big thanks for a great time. My son said he wants to catch more sheepies next year cuz we will have an “other” category

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah i agree, I doubt i can add more to this post than what has already been said. it was a great day of fishing, good food, and great conversation. not to mention the great goose that showed up on friday night!!!! I hope to be able to make it to more of the GTG. oh yeah, the little boys also liked all of the attention also.

shane

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Well, if Gator can say he had a great time given all that happened, I can certainly say that I did as well.

RedneckJr, gotta hand it to you bud. Not many people can fish all day, all night, all the next day, and still be whipping baits out at midnight on day 2. If you want the full-res pic, PM me your email address and I’ll get it out.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

RedneckJr may have set an all time record for hours fished in a 2 1/2 day period!!! Don’t know how you did it….It was a good thing we had caffine pop around I guess!!

krisko
    Durand, WI

What a fishing machine. Thanks again to Eveyone and Everts Resort. I’ll be back again this week and thank you again.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Thanks guys, As soon as I got home I took a nice LONG nap. I guess once you get into a fishing mood its hard to stop. Thanks again to everyone for the GTG and for the awsome hats.

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Ditto on the GREAT TIME!
    James, Fantastic again.
    All those who helped, very appreciated.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Ditto, ditto on the great time. Hope I didn’t mess things up too bad with the DQ and all. I’ll pay more attention next year.
    BTW, do catfish taste like lutey? Maybe I should have kept it.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It was, as always, a fantastic time..I really enjoyed meeting some new friends and seeing some old ones as well…My thanks goes out to all of you that attended, because it’s really you that make these events as great as they are…

I hope to see you all again next year as well as many more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.