How many miles…?

• Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I’m quessing NOT a mile over 26,691……

Jack

SoDak Fisher Guy
    Eastern SD

Those dirty max’s can run forever!!! I hope the emission crap on the newer ones do not effect the longevity of the truck.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Those dirty max’s can run forever!!! I hope the emission crap on the newer ones do not effect the longevity of the truck.

I hope you’re right. Obviously our truck is a very important part of what we do. Knock on wood… it has been incredibly reliable to date.

SoDak Fisher Guy
    Eastern SD

I have a 2013, not a lot of miles on it 13k, but so far its been great, knock on wood! Putting in the DEF isn’t a big deal. You can get roughly 5,000 miles on a tank of DEF.

It does make a different smell when you really step on it. Almost like a funky propane smell

SoDak Fisher Guy
    Eastern SD

Just out of curiosity James, what kind of mileage are you getting? Either pulling or just bee boppin down the interstate?

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Quote:

I hope you’re right. Obviously our truck is a very important part of what we do. Knock on wood… it has been incredibly reliable to date.

James, you’re really backing Murphy into the corner. If you’re not careful, he’ll upend your profuse praise into something more prophetically problematic if you’re not careful. ;-)

Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

I was gonna guess well over 20 thousand. I think this is a testament to what it takes to make this show happen. When you and Ben show up to Sodak and your eyes look like roadmaps I know the head has not been hitting the pillow for a sufficient amount of time. Keep Grindin – QB

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Just out of curiosity James, what kind of mileage are you getting? Either pulling or just bee boppin down the interstate?

I didn’t drive the truck to work today so I don’t have my mileage log handy. I’ll bring it to work on Monday and crunch the numbers and report back.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, you’re really backing Murphy into the corner. If you’re not careful, he’ll upend your profuse praise into something more prophetically problematic if you’re not careful. ;-)

I hear ya’. I should likely just keep my mouth shut. The last thing I need is a rash of truck problems keeping our operation grounded. If something goes wrong now I’ll know I brought it on myself.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.