Yesterday’s IDO Show – Green Bay

• Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Didn’t see any other thread… so hope this isn’t duplication, but loved the show. Perfect timing, as I am making my first trip up later this week, and with less info about the area than I wanted, the show was fantastic – timing, and content! I’ve turned a couple of my buddies on to the show, and they all agree… fantastic, and great information.

I was thinking the east side of the bay would be my destination, and may change that thought after the show. Either way, looking forward to boating around, seeing a new to me water, and hopefully catching some nice fish.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

That was a great show and looked to be a very fun way of catching walleyes. Putting that trip on the bucket list.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Glad James got a chance to enjoy it with Paul… My boss has been doing this for I don’t know how many years. They’ve just hammered them for the last ten days from Oconto up to Menomonie…

BTW it was a GREAT show and had implications as to what we do or should do on other bodies of water that are much smaller!!!

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.