Phishing site

• jerry b
    western WI

Different kind of fishing- -anybody heard from our sweetheart from card member services lately? Just dawned on me that they’ve not brightened my phone dial for quite a while. Like a little gopher, block one number and they pop up from somewhere else. Seems like everybody in the world hated them but the feds wouldn’t/couldn’t stop’m jerr

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

I got a call from her recently too. I have added more than a dozen numbers, all from card services, to a contact in my phone book I titled SPAM.

Sometimes I will push 1 and talk to one of their representatives. It’s fun to mess with them giving them phony card numbers. Most of the time when they figure out that you are wise to their game they hang up, sometimes I use it as a venting tool and I tell them that their mother’s have questionable reputations.

BBKK
    IA

Make sure it is a scam before you black the #. I had one I thought was a scam and it actually was my bank using an outsourced service “credit card services”. I went to my bank to report the call and she said there was fraud charges and took care of them right there at the bank.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.