My thoughts and prayers

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Are going out to the family of the woman they found in a cornfield near my home. It’s absolutely sickening to think that she was discarded into a snow bank this winter and the months this family have endured.

I feel rotten that seeing her out there and I thought it was a deer carcass and never thought to look closer. I’m sure many of my neighbors feel the same way. The autopsy is complete and awaiting confirmation if it is Kelly Dwyer who has been missing since October.

Just awful how someone can have so little regards for human life.

http://www.livinglakecountry.com/lakecountrywatch/253181151.html

TJ
    Hammond, WI

Randy, this is the first I have heard of this story and my stomach turned reading your post. I hope the family can find some closure with the discovery of her body and give her the proper respects she deserves. I also hope they can find the responsible party for this heinous act it they haven’t already done so.

May peace come to you and any others who have witnessed something someone should never have to see.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

There are many sick people in the world, it should be an eye for an eye. Your convicted your put to death, none of our Tax dollars taking care of the scum of the earth.

Bless the family and this poor person.

mwal
    Rosemount,MN

Prayers are with the Family. Its horrible to think of the monsters lurking out there with no regard for Human life. I hope the Family can get some closure and they catch the perp. Also keep your loved ones safe knowing this happened in your area.

Mwal

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Quote:

I feel rotten that seeing her out there and I thought it was a deer carcass and never thought to look closer.

It think it would be awful tough on you to have seen that closer. I always think of that when Police or Fire fighters have to recover someone. Sad, awful story all the way around.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Prayers sent for the family.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

OMG ! never heard this story over this way but hearing this just makes my skin crawl with disgust! So sad. My thoughts and prayers to the family and for those looking for those who did this!

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

The Milwaukee Journal just reported that it wasn’t Kelly Dwyer. Prayers for whomever’s family it turns out to be.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Steve, i just caught that in the news. When Jefferson County sherriffs office inquired for missing females, Milwaukee was the only one to respond. Somewhere, there is a family that needs closure

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I sure hope someone has to pay dearly for this terrible crime. Prayers sent to the family.

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

Have to agree with Rootski on this one. Don’t beat yourself up for not taking a closer look, those images can be very hard to deal with for a long time when you come across something like that.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Have to agree with Rootski on this one. Don’t beat yourself up for not taking a closer look, those images can be very hard to deal with for a long time when you come across something like that.

Seeing dead bodies doesn’t bother me. I watched 4 elderly people burn up in a car wreck while I tried to get the doors open to get them out. Cars were crunched up bad and there was no way to get to them.
    We pulled a drowned little girl out of lake MI. That was a tough one. About a week earlier, her parents along with police were frantically going up and down the piers with pictures trying to find her. Apparently, she fell off the rocks (at night) and went missing. Guy fishing next to me hooked her and we pulled her in. Plus my brother has a funeral home. Helped him out on occasion there.
    The only thing with this is that I drove passed this woman countless times dismissing it as a dead deer. Had I or someone else took a closer look sooner, the body wouldn’t have been decomposed quite as bad. I realize this is a bit graphic, but there is a lot of critters that eat in these fields….. I just think murder and disposing a body this way is absolutely despicable As stated above, hopefully the guilty person is brought to justice and no mercy is shown.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.